Wanted: A President with Bush's balls, Obama's intelligence and Biden's heart!

Bush's balls, Obama's brain, Biden's heart . . .Sounds like a job for Hillary.
....Well, except for the Bush/balls thing....

bush_littlebigman.jpg
This is my favorite!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tWxx84RCCs]American President George Bush picking his nose on a public place - Disgusting! - YouTube[/ame]​

so you want a virile, arrogant, hateful, idiot?
Oh c'mon, you know women like it when men act like men?

"Those who encountered Bush in Alabama remember him as an affable social drinker who acted younger than his 26 years. Referred to as George Bush, Jr. by newspapers in those days, sources say he also tended to show up late every day, around noon or one, at Blount's campaign headquarters in Montgomery. They say Bush would prop his cowboy boots on a desk and brag about how much he drank the night before."

cowboy-and-the-queen.jpg

I'll fix your thread title for ya...

Wanted: A President with Bush's balls, obama's radical marxist agenda and biden's stupidity!

... there, that fits a lot better to what you want.

What appears to be Bush's balls is in fact blatant stupidity. And Obama isn't nearly as intelligent as he is slick. As for Biden, does he have heart or is he simply a successful fool?

Yeah you stick IT to the other half of the people who didn't vote for you..

THAT WILL SHOW THEM

and that hurt to read, Obama's intelligence and Bidens heart..

I now go barf
Actually, the point of the OP is Obama not sticking to the people who did vote for him.

When has Obama stuck by anything or anyone? He is a bully and bullies are cowards. Deep down he is a political coward. If you're waiting for him to get ballsy you will have a long wait.

Forum List

Back