Wanna see my BOOBIES!

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
1924057_525245667022_571_n.jpg

Which ones are yours?

neither... just a funny pic! I wonder if she just got a boob job.... I just noticed it looks like the other girls is touching them....

Which ones are yours?

neither... just a funny pic! I wonder if she just got a boob job..

A Latino female. I doubt it.

Latino females =

Large breast ; full buttocks.

Dark hair, eyebrows darker than hair on head. Some do the "uni-brow" thing.....or are close.

Excessive hair on arms. ****

Cheeks below the eyes.....are full & shiny.

Thick thighs - knees are really protruded and distinguished + small to moderate belly fat.

Lips are almost always a cream tone / color.

Eye color.....most always brown.

( Most ) Latino women are flirty....and have high probabilities of deception and lying. They project money when they do not have any......and love to overdress ; dress sexy and provocative for a location that is unwarranted for dressing that way.

I knew one in the Military = 2 marriages in about 2 1/2 years time. She was divorced after her second marriage when I left Fort Hood. Most.....Most Latino are the same ; but I have met some that stand aside and are actually good women - smart with pounds of intellect and they were terrific people. The larger population of Latino females......not true. I am not being biased or prejudiced........it is just my observation.

Working "Gates" and working "Security" in the Military ( U.S. Army ).....you learn a few things.
Peoples dress - looks - habits - facial makeup ( jaw,eyes,hair, cheeks ) - fake accent - personality - mannerisms and habits.

"Situational Awareness" ------- "Intel - Detail".

Shadow 355

Last edited:

Forum List

Back