Trump Walmart Shooter

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
The Colorado Walmart terrorist was a white guy who killed people with a gun. I wonder if Trump will call the guy an animal and call for the death penalty as he did for the New York terrorist?

So far he has been curiously quiet.

The Colorado Walmart terrorist was a white guy who killed people with a gun. I wonder if Trump will call the guy an animal and call for the death penalty as he did for the New York terrorist?

How do you know he is a terrorist?
Got a link?

Got a link?
No brainer. There was obviously plenty of terror in that Walmart.

Got a link?
Well, in reality, that's not how it works.

Got a link?

not even close.

Got a link?

not even close.
Exactly. Thanks.

Got a link?
Sorry, that's how it works for me. If someone is running around with a gun, killing and terrorizing people, then he/she is a terrorist. Plain and simple.

Got a link?
Sorry, that's how it works for me. If someone is running around with a gun, killing and terrorizing people, then he/she is a terrorist. Plain and simple.

You don't get to make up personal meanings for words.

.​

He was probably an Antifa guard from the FEMA Camp in Jade Helm up to buy some dope in Colorado and the kush was just too much.

.​

Got a link?
We call people that live by feels, bedwetters.
How does that make you feel?

Here you go, to clarify for you.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

He probably was a HUGE Obama/Hillary supporter, but since the D Party and the MSM are one, it won't be reported.

Colorado Walmart shooting suspected captured...
thumbsup.gif

Colorado manhunt ends with Walmart shooting suspect’s arrest
2 Nov.`17 - The Thornton Police Department ended a manhunt that lasted over 14 hours after the arrest of the main suspect in a random killing spree in Colorado.
The suspect, identified as 47-year-old Scott Ostrem is said to have walked into the Walmart store in the Denver suburb of Thornton and opened fire. Ostrem is said to have targeted people in the front of the store near the registers and then exited the store. According to the police who reviewed security footage from the store, Ostrem then got into a red Mitsubishi Mirage and fled the scene. Ostrem killed three people - two men and one woman who were identified by the Adams-Broomfield County coroner as Denver residents Pamela Marques, 52, and Victor Vasquez, 26, and Thornton resident Carlos Moreno, 66. The Police Department said that Ostrem was taken into custody on Thursday morning and the motive for the shooting remained unclear.

cus1509661380.jpg

However, Court documents revealed that Ostrem has a history of arrests and financial problems. Federal court documents showed that in September 2015, Ostrem filed for bankruptcy and listed his debt at a total of $86,000 and credit card debt of $58,000. Further, documents revealed that Ostrem's year-to-date income at that point was listed as $23,637. Previously, arrest records provided by the Colorado Bureau of Investigation showed that in 2013, Ostrem was arrested for driving under the influence in the city of Wheat Ridge. He was arrested again that year for failing to appear in court.

Before that in 1999, Ostrem was busted on a weapons charge, resisting arrest and assault on a police officer, but prosecutors reportedly dropped the charges in June 2000. In 1990, Ostrem was reportedly arrested for harassment, and records show that he served a two-day sentence in jail after he either pleaded guilty or was convicted.

Colorado manhunt ends with Walmart shooting suspects arrest

He only calls minorities animals. When white men kill, that's okay.

Got a link?
Seriously? You are such a liar.

YOu are a race baiting asshole.

YOu are a race baiting asshole.
Minortiy and race are two completely different concepts.

Here you go, to clarify for you.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

"in the pursuit of political aims" which is not what the Walmart shooter was after

Forum List

Back