Walmart marketing ASSAULT GUNS as back-to-school items. Ohh..Myyy score that high grade. Got a Mag?

:lol:

They can't even locate the store that did it.

OUTRAGE! Snowflakes go wild and crazy! Freakout by quizzillions of snowflakes. It's a blizzard!

"Crowson told CNNMoney on Wednesday evening Walmart was still trying to find the sign and gun display. It wasn't immediately clear if the sign had been removed. Earlier Walmart said it had identified the location and had removed the sign. But Crowson said that had been a mistake."

Walmart apologizes for sign marketing guns as back-to-school items

Try harder, make your case. It's very weak at this point.

OUTRAGE! Snowflakes go wild and crazy! Freakout by quizzillions of snowflakes. It's a blizzard!

"Crowson told CNNMoney on Wednesday evening Walmart was still trying to find the sign and gun display. It wasn't immediately clear if the sign had been removed. Earlier Walmart said it had identified the location and had removed the sign. But Crowson said that had been a mistake."

was it a mistake or was it placed by a leftard to create this situation

--LOL

Looks like a sign you could move anywhere in the store. Including above a gun rack and / or a condom display. Odds are it was a leftard to cause a predictable shit storm.

exactly and has become pretty common for leftists to set the stage for their rage

--LOL
The company described the display as "truly awful" and said Wednesday that it is "working diligently" to find out which store featured the display and ensure that it is taken down, according to CNN Money.

still that does not mean a leftard didnt place it there

--LOL

Looks like a sign you could move anywhere in the store. Including above a gun rack and / or a condom display. Odds are it was a leftard to cause a predictable shit storm.

exactly and has become pretty common for leftists to set the stage for their rage

Was this rage?

--LOL
The company described the display as "truly awful" and said Wednesday that it is "working diligently" to find out which store featured the display and ensure that it is taken down, according to CNN Money.

right..squeeze your limp member. It will help.

Someone put a sign in the wrong place BFD.

I did say that post #2.
I was non-bias, fair.
Good for you here's a gold star.
custom_message_gold_star_with_gold_glitter_texture_star_sticker-r8c6018b4e6f64bd4b7386ba858eb00be_v9w09_8byvr_324.jpg

--LOL

Was this rage?

yes butt wipe with your claim of

Walmart marketing ASSAULT GUNS as back-to-school item

which as yet have not pointed out the assault weapon(s)

--LOL

right..squeeze your limp member. It will help.

the leftarded and their fake rage

--LOL

--LOL

Was this rage?

You can assault a school student or burglar with a Maverick 88. Happy.

That's assaulting using a gun. Assault Guns. Did I say Assault Weapons? No.
The picture and sign do promote the school activity of shoot kids and all.

--LOL

Was this rage?

bullshit dummy

which one is the assault weapon you claim that walmart is selling point it out

Was this rage?

bullshit dummy

You don't need a gun for back to school. See Walmart picture. That fully suggest what it does.
You do need one to assault people at school. See Walmart picture. That fully suggest what it does

Was this rage?

bullshit dummy

You don't need a gun for back to school. See Walmart picture. That fully suggest what it does.
You do need one to assault people at school. See Walmart picture. That fully suggest what it does

so you are so full of shit you cant even defend your claim of walmart selling assault weapons

you trolls are dime a dozen

see ya in the next troll id

Was this rage?

bullshit dummy

so you are so full of shit you cant even defend your claim of walmart selling assault weapons

you trolls are dime a dozen

see ya in the next troll id

It's all right in OP!
I can't help you with it, really, with your needs.
Did I do what you claim?
How long have you been reading?
But I'll try. Let's ROLL!

'THE OP' Study Lesson One!
THE FULLY STORY HERE: Can't add to it. This link below.

MY POSTED COMMENTS:

1):eusa_think:...what are you suggesting? <~~~ Means Clearly: saying a question. It's a store.

2) For use in schools Walmart? <~~~~ They're selling shit in the picture, and more online. A Question!.

3) I think this was someone playing around.<~~~ Means Clearly; I'm already thinking it's a JOKE!

4) :dunno: well rifles.<~~~ Means Clearly: say rifles.

Can I help you more with a LINK, to training video's on words in combination, as to meaning what?

Last edited:
Using the word ASSAULT to describe any firearm sold at Walmart is an immediate signal that the OP doesn't have a fucking clue what they are talking about.

Damn I missed the back to school sale. My Granddaughter turns 4 this month so its time to teach her firearm safety. I'm thinking a .22 would be a good start

Tsk,tsk, the firearms grammar police are all over this! They need to publish their 'politically correct gunners' vocabulary' pamphlet to clarify things. They could call it a magazine. They have a very touchy nerve when it comes to totally proper use of certain language. Too bad it concerns inanimate objects. Of course, 'liberals' feed the beast with overactive fear of the same inanimate objects. The 'gunners' love to tease and terrorize the overly sensitive, just like kids on the playground.

Forum List

Back