Wall Street tells Hillary Clinton: We'll cut you off if you pick Elizabeth Warren

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Decisions , decisions what does the wicked witch of the left do?

Yahoo

Wall Street tells Hillary Clinton: We'll cut you off if you pick Elizabeth Warren

CNBC
Ben White Thu, Jun 23 9:26 AM PDT
Wall Street has an unambiguous message for Hillary Clinton : Don't pick Elizabeth Warren as your vice president if you want to keep getting our money.

That warning came through very clearly in over a dozen interviews I did over the last week with some of the largest Democratic donors on Wall Street who have helped fund Clinton's campaigns over the years as well as funneled cash to Bill Clinton's political career in the 1990s.

"If Clinton picked Warren , her whole base on Wall Street would leave her," one top Democratic donor who has helped raise millions for Clinton told me. "They would literally just say, 'We have no qualms with you moving left, we understand all the things you've had to do because of Bernie Sanders, but if you are going there with Warren, we just can't trust you, you've killed it.

spoken ( inbred loser )

If she chooses Warren, will that mean that you believe that she isn't beholden to Wall Street?

Or....is that asking for too much consistency?

Well, now let's not get too hasty....a liar and a faux Indian might make a good ticket.

HIllary and Fauxcahontas....we lie for YOU!!!

Maybe she will just sign a 60 million dollar check over like trump and fund her own campaign?, oh wait she is dead broke

Yahoo

CNBC
Wall Street has an unambiguous message for Hillary Clinton : Don't pick Elizabeth Warren as your vice president if you want to keep getting our money.

That warning came through very clearly in over a dozen interviews I did over the last week with some of the largest Democratic donors on Wall Street who have helped fund Clinton's campaigns over the years as well as funneled cash to Bill Clinton's political career in the 1990s.

"If Clinton picked Warren , her whole base on Wall Street would leave her," one top Democratic donor who has helped raise millions for Clinton told me. "They would literally just say, 'We have no qualms with you moving left, we understand all the things you've had to do because of Bernie Sanders, but if you are going there with Warren, we just can't trust you, you've killed it.

It's been said that a Senator has more clout than a VP. Since the veep doesn't get to choose their pet projects, but has to represent the President, Warren is a lot more threat as a crusading Senator than a VP. It is for that reason I hope she is NOT on the list.

Yahoo

CNBC

. Wall Street getting nervous with Clinton now eh ? If she makes them nervous, then Trump must have them shaking in their boots or does he ?

Yahoo

CNBC

They already gave her billions, what does she care if they cut her off now?

Sheesh

Yahoo

CNBC

Sheesh
. Oh she cares alright, because she figures that she don't need anymore bad publicity, even if their threats are empty.

Yahoo

CNBC

Sheesh
. Oh she cares alright, because she figures that she don't need anymore bad publicity, even if their threats are empty.

Wall Street represents no more than 100 donors or voters in this instance. The fact that these people are demanding the vice president of their choice is actually their demanding what they paid for with their bribes, more evidence that people need to go to jail here.

Yahoo

CNBC

Sheesh

Wall Street represents no more than 100 donors or voters in this instance. The fact that these people are demanding the vice president of their choice is actually their demanding what they paid for with their bribes, more evidence that people need to go to jail here.

What's the matter little Billy? You finally figured out how the world works?

Obozo and hillary are bought and paid for ya dumb shit.

Yahoo

CNBC

Sheesh

When this is over and done, Hillary Clinton will hold the record for money spent on two and perhaps three losing presidential campaigns.................... and in the next one, will be the first convicted felon to run for president...............and lose again

Yahoo

CNBC

Sheesh

When this is over and done, Hillary Clinton will hold the record for money spent on two and perhaps three losing presidential campaigns.................... and in the next one, will be the first convicted felon to run for president...............and lose again
And how is your prediction record so far? Did you do any predicting over the past couple of elections?

Yahoo

CNBC

Sheesh

Yahoo

CNBC

Sheesh
Bassman, billions? This appears to be a balanced article. It is from April '16, and there are no hyperbolic slams or claims, but if you read it thru, you may have a clearer picture of what others see. This is about Hillary only, no mention of Koch, or Texas 'Pioneers' like Hunt or Pickens, but worth a read anyway.
Is Wall Street a problem for Hillary Clinton? - BBC News

Forum List

Back