Wall Street Jew to be Nominated for Treasury

I find it interesting that 10 pages and most of the talk has been about his religion and/or ethnicity, but very few posts have talked about the most disturbing part.

He's a Wall St. insider. One of the very creatures that Trump railed so hard against Hillary for, and not only is he in the cabinet, he's the freaking TREASURY SECRETARY!!!!!

Trump said that if Hillary was elected, she would sell us out to Wall St. Guess Trump thought it was a good idea, so he did it.

I find it interesting that 10 pages and most of the talk has been about his religion and/or ethnicity, but very few posts have talked about the most disturbing part.

He's a Wall St. insider. One of the very creatures that Trump railed so hard against Hillary for, and not only is he in the cabinet, he's the freaking TREASURY SECRETARY!!!!!

Trump said that if Hillary was elected, she would sell us out to Wall St. Guess Trump thought it was a good idea, so he did it.

Trump is a whore, he will sell anything as long as it benefits him, and when it doesn't he will walk it back to square one, and pretend it never happened.

Trump is a whore, he will sell anything as long as it benefits him, and when it doesn't he will walk it back to square one, and pretend it never happened.
barking_moonbat3.jpg

Trump is going to nominate former Goldman Sachs partner, Steve Mnuchin, to be Secretary of Treasury.

And that's awesome!

First, it is a repudiation of the bigoted anti-Semitic white nationalists who were so emotionally behind Trump in the election. The more Jews, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Second, the government is going to get off Wall Street's back. They're going to try to eviscerate parts of Dodd-Frank. Not only is that great, but it's going to piss off all the Butthurt Bernie Bros who wouldn't vote for Clinton because she got paid by Goldman. lol

Any anti-semite who thought Trump was one of them was engaged in wishful thinking. There was nothing in his campaign or his personal life to suggest antisemitism.

Wow the Title / this thread is not racist at all.

:rolleyes:

It's a repudiation of the racists.

Pay attention.

As Trump, I'm sure, had no concern for the feelings of antisemites, it was probably actually a complete ignoring of them.

In that regard, it's BETTER than a repudiation.

They are irrelevant in the REpublican Party.

Trump is going to nominate former Goldman Sachs partner, Steve Mnuchin, to be Secretary of Treasury.

And that's awesome!

First, it is a repudiation of the bigoted anti-Semitic white nationalists who were so emotionally behind Trump in the election. The more Jews, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Second, the government is going to get off Wall Street's back. They're going to try to eviscerate parts of Dodd-Frank. Not only is that great, but it's going to piss off all the Butthurt Bernie Bros who wouldn't vote for Clinton because she got paid by Goldman. lol

Any anti-semite who thought Trump was one of them was engaged in wishful thinking. There was nothing in his campaign or his personal life to suggest antisemitism.
But some lefties got duped by the lies.

Forum List

Back