Walking dead shirt pulled from stores after complaint of racisim

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
‘Walking Dead’ Shirt Pulled From Stores After Complaint of Racism
"The Walking Dead" has once again caused an uproar, and this time it's not over onscreen gore or a shocking character death.

------------------------

We told yah you are raising a bunch of pathetic _ ussies who can't handle reality. Everything said or done offends these pathetic losers of society. Gawd help these losers if they ever end up in prison where nobody gives a damn about your little feelings.

The writer of the show must support Trump, nobody has ever said a thing about this show until Trump became POTUS....................

These dumb fks are in for a real rude reality awakening

PPTxDNi.gif

You have got to be kidding me, I mean really...

My mom said this rhyme to me when I was little & did it with all of my siblings (I am the oldest of 4" - if it was not for stories like this, I would NEVER had known that there was any "racist" history to this

and the "racist history"? some jackass took a popular rhyme and changed it somewhere at some time

and now this cute poem is taboo???

unbelievable

I mean THIS is what people are worrying about? No wonder there are so many people that are having such a hard time accepting that their candidate lost...

"The Walking Dead" has once again caused an uproar, and this time it's not over onscreen gore or a shocking character death.

------------------------

We told yah you are raising a bunch of pathetic _ ussies who can't handle reality. Everything said or done offends these pathetic losers of society. Gawd help these losers if they ever end up in prison where nobody gives a damn about your little feelings.

The writer of the show must support Trump, nobody has ever said a thing about this show until Trump became POTUS....................

This is in England

• Banned

------------------------

This is in England

Do you think we don't have the same snowflakes here who get offended by the same though. Watch it's going to trickle to the US where the same degenerates will be like oh damn that's true lets protest the same lol

There were some other issues a few days ago, this isn't the first. Not in England though.

• Banned

------------------------

This is in England

You had to have seen the multiple post i've posted how these snowflake big babies were offended by some shit or other and stupid shit .

'The Walking Dead' : T-shirt pulled off shelves for being "racist"

Fans want 'Walking Dead' t-shirt back in stores

While the selling of the t-shirt was offensive to some, others want it back in stores. Fans of AMC's hit show know the phrase wasn't meant to be offensive. This isn't the first time the gut wrenching TV series has stirred controversy. The gory season 7 premiere drew criticism from The Parents Television Council. The council said the level of violence in the episode crossed the line.

AMC's "The Walking Dead" is in its seventh season and airs Sundays at 9 p.m. PT.

Apparently not everyone in UK is afraid of Lucille....:badgrin:

A few years ago a flight attendant said

Eeny meeny miney mo. Take your seat we gotta go.

She was called a racist, fired and sent to reeducation.

This is the crazy time.

You have got to be kidding me, I mean really...

My mom said this rhyme to me when I was little & did it with all of my siblings (I am the oldest of 4" - if it was not for stories like this, I would NEVER had known that there was any "racist" history to this

and the "racist history"? some jackass took a popular rhyme and changed it somewhere at some time

and now this cute poem is taboo???

unbelievable

I mean THIS is what people are worrying about? No wonder there are so many people that are having such a hard time accepting that their candidate lost...
I remember as a child we used the rhyme to pick someone. And, when it was said, the word "n*gger" was used, however, as a child, I had no idea what the word referred to. When I grew older and learned the word's meaning, I never used the word in the rhyme again; but we did continue the little rhyme for kids with a different word tossed in (rabbit). Bottom line is that it is just a means to pick a child as part of a game and once the offensive word is gone, the rhyme is just a rhyme.

In the scene, Negan continues the phrase with, "Catch a tiger by his toe" -- though, historically, the rhyme has employed the N-word rather than the word "tiger."

I'm in my 40's and I had no idea this was the rhyme's history. I always said "tiger" as did all my friends. But now we know another usage for the n-word. Thank you to you race baiters for keeping racism alive and well.

------------------------

Race hustles and winners are a sad sack

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back