Waiting Times For Canada’s Single-Payer Health Care System Hit Record High

So? Is the quality of health care affected, or is the system triaging the most vitally important cases to the head of the line?

So? Is the quality of health care affected, or is the system triaging the most vitally important cases to the head of the line?

I'd have to say that if you cant get prompt care it affects the quality of healthcare.
While it did take me seven months to get my back surgery all but one month of it was exhausting all other options before resorting to the final solution.
I cant imagine where I'd be in the process if I'd lived in CanaDuh.

Canada is too good for us, Bernie and his Progressive ilk are aiming for Venezuela

Doesn't much matter if you die waiting to to be treated. Let me guess. You aren't a member of Mensa.
You indeed are the president of Densa, if you don't understand that triaging moves the most critical to the head of the line. I love it when you write these things.

Doesn't much matter if you die waiting to to be treated. Let me guess. You aren't a member of Mensa.
You indeed are the president of Densa, if you don't understand that triaging moves the most critical to the head of the line. I love it when you write these things.

Another non-Mensa member puts his limited brain in neutral and revs up his keyboard.

It looks like all the snowflakes with rocks in their avatar name are dumb as a box of said rocks. SR proves it every time he/she/it opens his/her/it's mouth.

Forum List

Back