Voter suppression outrage redux: Military absentee ballots are still not arriving

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lovebears65, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Lovebears65

Lovebears65 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,034
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Clementine

Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,702
    This has happened for years. I was born a military brat, I was a military wife for 20 years and now I'm a military mom. I know how it goes with trying to vote and it's a pain every election when people are overseas. The Dem controlled states are always the worst when it comes to sending absentee ballots in a timely manner. Mail to and from APO boxes is slow and they NEVER account for that and tend to send ballots too late, so even if mail was faster it wouldn't help.

They get away with this time after time. They don't want to count the votes when they arrive late, even though it's not the fault of the military troops.

The military has always tended to vote Republican and that is likely why the Dems refuse to go out of their way to assist them in getting their votes back in time.

3. LadyGunSlinger

LadyGunSlinger Conservative Babe Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    Yep.. I noted this in Pilgrim's Electoral College thread and the libruls in that thread had the nerve to blame the military member.

4. Nova78

Nova78 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    Voter suppression outrage redux: Military absentee ballots are still not arriving

Obama is a con and fraud, he will lie and cheat to get relected....

$obama_lies.jpg