Voter Fraud = Mandatory Death Penalty

Do you support the death penalty for voter fraud?

• No, voter fraud is good.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
I view voter fraud as a very serious crime against our society. It totally undermines the legitimacy of our government.

Therefore I think it should be punished with a mandatory death penalty. No more fines and you get to just fly back to Democrat land on the coasts of California and New York, you get executed here, quickly. right in front of the polling places for maximum dissuasion effect.

I view voter fraud as a very serious crime against our society. It totally undermines the legitimacy of our government.

Therefore I think it should be punished with a mandatory death penalty. No more fines and you get to just fly back to Democrat land on the coasts of California and New York, you get executed here, quickly. right in front of the polling places for maximum dissuasion effect.

As long as those violating the new law of yours are not voting for Trump, right?

Oh and before you claim no Republican would never commit voter fraud, well they would...

A Republican pretended he was brain damaged to explain his multiple fraudulent votes. In a state with strict Voter ID, by the way.

Monroe cast two ballots in the April 2011 Supreme Court election, two in the August 2011 recall election of state Sen. Alberta Darling, five in the recall election of Gov. Scott Walker, one illegal ballot in an August 2012 primary and two ballots in the November 2012 presidential election.

Man sentenced to jail for multiple votes in several elections

Wisconsin enacted in 2011 a strict photo voter ID law. It has been implemented, even as legal challenges have proceeded through the courts. In July 2016 a federal court ruled that the law was unconstitutional, and that an alternative to showing an ID, such as signing an affidavit attesting to identity, must be permitted. This ruling is likely to be appealed. Until the state says otherwise, NCSL will leave Wisconsin in the "strict photo voter ID" category.
Voter Identification Requirements | Voter ID Laws

Last edited:

Your contempt for the 8th Amendment is noted.

An Oregon poll worker fraudulently filled in votes for Republicans on ballots.

She was able to hack the election with a device you can buy for $2.00 at the supermarket check-out line!

149zgyb.jpg

A Party that will cheat a candidate in its own Primary election will cheat the other Party's candidate in the General election.

cheatbernie.jpg

All the partisan hacks have are cartoons and missives created for them to copy and paste, thus validating my statements they have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

All the partisan hacks have are cartoons and missives created for them to copy and paste, thus validating my statements they have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

Idiots believe their political party never commit any fraud nor do they ever lie...

You can list all the voter fraud done by Republican voter and the typical partisan will ignore it and excuse it as usual...

Indiana's Top Election Official Convicted of Voter Fraud

With much of the world focused on Indianapolis hosting the big game, a local jury on Saturday convicted Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White on six felony counts, including theft and voter fraud — a crime he was supposed to prevent as the state's top election official.

Jury convicts Indiana elections chief

An Indiana jury convicted embattled Republican Secretary of State Charlie White in the early hours of Saturday on six out of seven felony charges including perjury, theft and voter fraud.

Idiots believe their political party never commit any fraud nor do they ever lie...

You can list all the voter fraud done by Republican voter and the typical partisan will ignore it and excuse it as usual...
What particularly annoys me is that the rubes drink a lot of piss which actually helps all the bad shit to continue. Voter ID is a prime example. By focusing all of their attention on the utterly ineffective Voter ID, they are actually aiding and abetting the most common types of voter fraud.

The most common types of voter fraud cannot be prevented and/or stopped by Voter ID. I have pointed this out to the dumb fucks countless times, and yet their two brain cell minds can't stop beating the Voter ID drum.

If Voter ID is not doing what it is CLAIMED to do, then what is its REAL purpose? This is a question the rubes avoid at all costs, just looping back around to repeat the debunked CLAIM! It's amazing.

Meanwhile, voter fraud continues unabated, and it is being perpetrated by partisans of BOTH parties.

But you can't tell the rubes that. They are stuck in a completely fake masturbation fantasy of millions of illegal Mexicans voting in our elections.

What should the penalty be for threads this inane?

Forum List

Back