Vote for Don Blankenship

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
My fellow West Virginians; later this morning you are faced with a choice. Eschew the establishment! Or succumb to the swamp.

Vote. For Donald Trump Blankenship. He is a winner. Money. Fame. White.

BE BEST.

don-blankenship-american-flag.jpg

God bless America.

My fellow West Virginians; later this morning you are faced with a choice. Eschew the establishment! Or succumb to the swamp.

BE BEST.

God bless America.

Well, West Virginia does deserve Blankenship.

I so hope he wins the primary. Manchin will probably beat whoever wins anyways. Might as well have some fun with it.

• Banned
Drain the swamp! Elect this millionaire, white coal baron! Vote today! MAGA!

I've lost count......What's Blankenship body count so far?

Many people are saying that Evan Jenkins spent significant time in a Madrassa. WEAK on terror, and supported Iran deal!

Want to talk about Patrick Morrisey? A Never-Trumper who is a LIBERAL! AND a Mexican in his own family?! Build that wall!

Party on, vote the Don!

BE BEST.

God bless America.
About 35 years ago I dated a girl from W. Virginia named Blankenship. Hmmm, I wonder if there's a a connection.

BE BEST.

God bless America.
About 35 years ago I dated a girl from W. Virginia named Blankenship. Hmmm, I wonder if there's a a connection.
God bless you, sir

If the U.S. had China men counting the votes, Blackenship would lose.
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, then Don Trump Blankenship would STILL boot all those Chinafolk out of the country. STRONG on borders!

BE BEST.

God bless America.

You contradict yourself.

First you say to vote for blankenship.
but then, you say the opposite - God Bless America.

Which is it?

And I thought RWNJs loved them some coal miners.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, then Don Trump Blankenship would STILL boot all those Chinafolk out of the country. STRONG on borders!

The Great Wall of China didn't keep the China men out of China. The Mexico border wall won't keep China men out of the U.S. either.
That’s fake news, young homie. Hop on board, we’re making America right again!

Whoa!

That would really piss off trump.

Without China and the folk who live there, a lot of his cheezy, crappy shit wouldn't get manufactured.

C'mon, you don't want Duh Donuld to have to actually use US labor and US factories. DO YOU???

And what about Ivanka's and Melania's phony jewelry?

Who's side are you on?

Forum List

Back