Voices from the Dead

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by JIHADTHIS, Jul 30, 2004.

1. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    ...............Indeed, if our dead could rise out of their graves they would surely rebuke us for our present blasphemy — shaking their fingers and remonstrating that bin Laden and his followers, both active and passive, are no different from Hitler and the other evil killers of their own age, who deserve to be defeated, not reasoned with or apologized to, and not understood. The voices of our dead abroad murmur to us, the deaf, that a nation is liked not by being good and weak or bad and strong, but only by proving both principled and resolute............

http://www.nationalreview.com/hanson/hanson200407300025.asp

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Excellent post! Here's a bit more:

http://www.nationalreview.com/hanson/hanson200407300025.asp

3. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    And John al-Kerry Mich al-Moore etal just don't get it. I love how the Dhimmicratic ReInvention Convention sidestepped 9/11. The GOP better damn well bring it up, because it is the main issue facing this country. Domestic policy won't matter when there is no domestic population. There is no reasoning with the jihadists, they are so screwed up they don't even know why they hate us.........

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    :clap: :clap: :clap: Exactly. If the RNC just retorts and doesn't spell out what they are going to do, I'm going to be very upset. I kind of figure, I'm going along with too many domestic sell outs, they dang well acknowledge and move on WOT!