Vlad's parade?

that was my first thought. i read the parade is scheduled for november 10 & i think the puppet master is supposta visit in october...

What a horrible thing it would be if the U.S showed a little bit of humility and managed to repair damaged relations with Russia. We wouldn't want people to think we're pussies or something.

What a horrible thing it would be if the U.S showed a little bit of humility and managed to repair damaged relations with Russia. We wouldn't people to think we're pussies or something.
Stephen Cohen: This is the president of US doing what every president did since Roosevelt did in 1943 with Staling meeting with a head of Kremlin with one purpose: to avoid a nuclear war between 2 nuclear superpowers. Today the relations between US and Russia are more dangerous than they have ever been since Cuban missile crisis. I want my president (I didn’t vote for Trump!) what every other president has done: sit with the head of the other nuclear superpower and walk back the conflicts which can lead to war. Every president has been encouraged to do that and was applauded by both parties. Look what they did to Trump: they have a kangaroo court, they found him guilty and then a former head of CIA who himself should be put under oath and asked about his role in Russiagate is calling POTUS treacherous.

Who do these people dislike Putin, a president of post-communist Russia more that they ever disliked any communist leaders? It’s more about us than about them. And this is really dangerous not permitting POTUS to keep us safe. There is an answer but we need more time and a psychologist.

What a horrible thing it would be if the U.S showed a little bit of humility and managed to repair damaged relations with Russia. We wouldn't people to think we're pussies or something.
Stephen Cohen: This is the president of US doing what every president did since Roosevelt did in 1943 with Staling meeting with a head of Kremlin with one purpose: to avoid a nuclear war between 2 nuclear superpowers. Today the relations between US and Russia are more dangerous than they have ever been since Cuban missile crisis. I want my president (I didn’t vote for Trump!) what every other president has done: sit with the head of the other nuclear superpower and walk back the conflicts which can lead to war. Every president has been encouraged to do that and was applauded by both parties. Look what they did to Trump; they have a kangaroo court, they found him guilty and then a former head of CIA who himself should be put under oath and asked about his role in Russiagate calling POTUS treacherous.

Who do these people dislike Putin, a president of post-communist Russia more that they ever disliked any communist leaders? It’s more about us than about them. And this is really dangerous not permitting POTUS to keep us safe. There is an answer but we need more time and a psychologist.

Avoiding war is for pussies dude. No capitulating. We should take our cock out and ask Russia "Whatcha gonna do about it, bitch?" because they need to know that we are the most stubborn of all.

What a horrible thing it would be if the U.S showed a little bit of humility and managed to repair damaged relations with Russia. We wouldn't want people to think we're pussies or something.
The Dims would rather have a nuclear exchange with Russia than admit Trump won the election fair and square.

The Dims would rather have a nuclear exchange with Russia than admit Trump won the election fair and square.

Dims are just stupid tools in dirty hands of Neocons and the War Party.

The American Conservative, July 17 By PATRICK J. BUCHANAN

Trump thereby repudiated the records and agendas of the neocons and their liberal interventionist allies, as well as the archipelago of War Party think tanks beavering away inside the Beltway.
Trump Calls Off Cold War II

That’s ^ all his "treason", he dared to betray the interests of Neocons and War Party, who have been successfully manipulating all the recent ex-presidents. BTW, the majority of American Media belongs to War Party, they cooperate very well and the any alternative point of view causes a lot of aggression immediately.

Last edited:

The American Conservative, July 17 By PATRICK J. BUCHANAN

Trump thereby repudiated the records and agendas of the neocons and their liberal interventionist allies, as well as the archipelago of War Party think tanks beavering away inside the Beltway.
Trump Calls Off Cold War II

That’s ^ all his "treason", he dared to betray the interests of Neocons and War Party, who has been manipulating all the recent ex-presidents. BTW, the majority of American Media belongs to War party, they cooperate very well and the any alternative point of view causes a lot of aggression immediately.

Wars are good for their ratings.

It's sad when broken liberals that are so corrupt, they pander to foreigners and sell out entire American cities as "sanctuary" (without the voters consent). But then they are worried about foreign collusion or manipulation? Like Captain Renault said in Casa Banca in tongue in cheek faux amazement: "I am shocked." Really?

Sane people: "You know, maybe the left lost because Hillary was a pretty shitty candida-"

The left: "LALALALALALALALALA!!! THIS IS NOT OUR FAULT! WE REFUSE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!"

Last edited:
What a horrible thing it would be if the U.S showed a little bit of humility and managed to repair damaged relations with Russia.
And exactly which Russian desire or demand should we kowtow to first? the weakening of NATO? Looking the other way when they invade and take the territory of other countries? The demand to lift sanctions for their invasions and cyber attacks, despite the fact that they are ongoing? I want and like peace as much as anyone. But, given russia's actions, I don't see any "softening of relations" that does not involve letting Russia do these things without impunity. But my mind is open....

What a horrible thing it would be if the U.S showed a little bit of humility and managed to repair damaged relations with Russia.
And exactly which Russian desire or demand should we kowtow to first? the weakening of NATO? Looking the other way when they invade and take the territory of other countries? The demand to lift sanctions for their invasions and cyber attacks, despite the fact that they are ongoing? I want and like peace as much as anyone. But, given russia's actions, I don't see any "softening of relations" that does not involve letting Russia do these things without impunity. But my mind is open....

Obama tried most of those, what did you think of the results?

Looking the other way when they invade and take the territory of other countries?

The vast majority of people that live in that tiny piece of land that was annexed from the Ukraine supported the annexation and years later are happy to be part of Russia.

We spy on them too, and surely wouldn't miss an opportunity to manipulate their politics to our liking. Maybe we could start by removing our battleships and aircraft carriers from the Baltic and Black seas and acting as if Russia is just waiting for their moment to flood into western Europe. That's probably pretty annoying to them. We don't need that stuff there. It's a show of force meant to intimidate Russia. Our military can be anywhere in the world in a small amount of time.

Well, they resulted in Obama pouring on the sanctions and confiscating spy houses. And Putin now tries to use these things as the justification for things he is doing and was doing that caused these penalties!

in light of this, maybe you can tell me how we should soften relations with russia? Praising Putin and licking his boots in pubic doesn't seem to have had any effect.

The vast majority of people that live in that tiny piece of land that was annexed from the Ukraine supporter the annexation and years later are happy to be part of Russia.
And hostages often fall in love with their captors. This does not excuse the military invasion.
We spy on them too
Oh boy, here we go. Do we also invade and take territory from our neighbors? Do we also threaten our neighbors with invasion, if they dare try to prepare themselves from our aggression? Do we also kill journalists, and kill citizens in foreign territory simply for expressing dissent? Let's not try to fashion equivalence, here. Let's leave that to Donnie the Dotard.

We also spy on a lot of other countries, who also spy on us. This includes our allies.

The vast majority of people that live in that tiny piece of land that was annexed from the Ukraine supporter the annexation and years later are happy to be part of Russia.
And hostages often fall in love with their captors. This does not excuse the military invasion.
We spy on them too
Oh boy, here we go. Do we also invade and take territory from our neighbors? Do we also threaten our neighbors with invasion, if they dare try to prepare themselves from our aggression? Do we also kill journalists, and kill citizens in foreign territory simply for expressing dissent? Let's not try to fashion equivalence, here. Let's leave that to Donnie the Dotard.

We also spy on a lot of other countries, who also spy on us. This includes our allies.
"Yes" to all of the above.

We spy on them too

Well, you are delusional. Look at what trump has done to your brain.

Well, they resulted in Obama pouring on the sanctions and confiscating spy houses. And Putin now tries to use these things as the justification for things he is doing and was doing that caused these penalties!

in light of this, maybe you can tell me how we should soften relations with russia? Praising Putin and licking his boots in pubic doesn't seem to have had any effect.

So everything Obama tried didn't work. You could have just said that.

We spy on them too

Well, you are delusional. Look at what trump has done to your brain.

We didn't take territory from Canada, Mexico, the Spanish Empire, the Japanese empire and instigate wars against them?

Forum List

Back