Vladimir Putin accuses US of backing terrorism in Middle East

He's right, but why blame all of us for what our terrorist loving president is doing?

When I on dial up can still give a link to a New York Times article bragging on how the CIA was assisting in the funneling of troops and weapons to these so call terrorists.............................err rebels

Oh and they put in charge the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood. What could possibly go wrong.

:lmao:

Life has to suck for certain individuals.

ISIS is the west trying to take out Assad.

Very simple. In one way my heart is broken over our defeat up here but it was a long time coming. Harper really really dropped the ball playing more footsies with the IPCC and Angie baby trying to find "one more time" a legend.

From the article:

"He said the west was guilty of shortsightedness, focusing on the figure of Assad while ignoring the much greater threat of Isis.

“The so-called Islamic State has taken control of a huge territory. How was that possible? Think about it: if Damascus or Baghdad are seized by the terrorist groups, they will be almost the official authorities, and will have a launchpad for global expansion. Is anyone thinking about this or not?
”"

I ask again, who are the bad guys?

Forum List

Back