Viva Italia: Italian Commuters Drag Off Protesters Blocking Main Rome Road

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Since I like good news, I post this! :2up:

This is how it's done my friends! Scroll down for video!

• The activists blocked Rome's Raccordo - the city's main and very busy ring road
  • They unfurled a banner and sat across the tarmac in front of a huge traffic jam
  • Irate motorists jumped out of their vehicles and began dragging them away
  • But each time they did, the activists shuffled back into the middle of the road
  • Eventually, they were taken away by Italian police and into custody, reports said

• The activists blocked Rome's Raccordo - the city's main and very busy ring road
  • They unfurled a banner and sat across the tarmac in front of a huge traffic jam
  • But each time they did, the activists shuffled back into the middle of the road
  • Eventually, they were taken away by Italian police and into custody, reports said

A good job, but, knowing the sad reality, Italy like almost all EU countries is run by hard-core communists, nothing changing.
Leftist idiots will continue to ruin their countries in the name of climate utopia

Not enough. Tie them to the guardrails.

I like the way they are drag off the Highway by the citizens!:up:

Watch and learn America.... how to treat these woke idiots ! watch and learn with no fear! :)

America is on the best way to become similar shithole like EU.
Do you believe something gonna change after midterm elections or even in 2024?
Even if GOP wins everywhere and Trump is back nothing changes because both GOP and DNC are puppets in the hands of their puppet masters.
The biggest problem is voters are deliberately dumbed down by MSM and another communist trash, idiots don't think right whom they vote for

They don't have the First Amendment. Sounds like you don't like it either. Maybe you should move to Italy.

LOL
How the First Amendment practically works we can see nowadays well, especially during the SCAMdemic CONvid 1984
Communist 'judges' and another liberal shit perverse and criminalize any effort to preach the Holy Bible, to say the truth about the war in Ukraine, to discuss about Zionism/Satanism etc. etc. etc.
Besides this the moronic Joe founds the New Ministry of Truth which shall silence Americans soon.

To These Wannabe Dictators, the Public Has No Rights

Kick them in the face, or worse. Whatever it takes to get them off the public's property. Notice how they kept coming back from mere dragging.

Forum List

Back