Virginia Rep. Tom Garrett(DOPer) Won’t Run for Re-Election, Because I'm an Alcoholic? WTF?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Virginia Congressman Garrett Won’t Run for Re-Election, Cites Alcoholism
Announcement ends period of speculation on conservative lawmaker’s political fate

im-12261

Virginia Congressman Garrett Won’t Run for Re-Election, Cites Alcoholism
:thankusmile: This DOPer BOZO won't run and a DOPer Governor gone in one day! Happy Tuesday BETTER less DOPer folks.

• Banned
FYI: The polls show he will lose anyway. Just saving some Whitey FACE!

"Garrett also faced heavy criticism in the wake of August 2017's Charlottesville white supremacist rally when a picture surfaced on Facebook of him and one of the event's organizers, Jason Kessler."

FYI: The polls show he will lose anyway. Just saving some Whitey FACE!

"Garrett also faced heavy criticism in the wake of August 2017's Charlottesville white supremacist rally when a picture surfaced on Facebook of him and one of the event's organizers, Jason Kessler."

garrett_kessler.jpg

You know, I was a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor for the last 8 years of my military career. Yes, it is hard to stop addiction, and to tell you the truth, this may be the best thing for him. A lot of the reasons alcoholics drink so much is they feel that alcohol is a coping mechanism to help them deal with problems and stress.

Seeing as he's in a very stressful job with a lot of triggers that could cause relapse, this is probably the best decision for him.

I actually applaud him for having the courage to say he's got a drinking problem and won't seek reelection.

But....................it could also be an excuse so that he (hopefully in his mind) can walk away from the other scandals while people focus on his addiction.

Forum List

Back