Virginia 2A: Black Guy Waving Trump Flag, 'I Am Governor Ralph Northam and I Am in Blackface Today'

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Great video at the link.

upload_2020-1-20_16-6-12.jpeg

Twitter

Jumpin Joe (the groper) Biden just recently called Trump supporters KKK members. Is this guy a clan member, or my friend in my avatar picture. I think Joe, has a mental disease, it is called liberalism.
The desperation will bring about the biggest race baiting campaign that the Democrats could ever mount leading up to the 2020 election. It's already started. Just be sharp people, and don't fall for the bullcrap, and this goes for black citizen's especially. Don't fall for it black American's, and it's time to join Trump in the most prosperous time in American history.

Conservatives used to go crazy over black men exercising their second amendment rights

upload_2020-1-20_16-58-15.jpeg

Gov Reagan passed a gun ban after this

Jumpin Joe (the groper) Biden just recently called Trump supporters KKK members. Is this guy a clan member, or my friend in my avatar picture. I think Joe, has a mental disease, it is called liberalism.
The desperation will bring about the biggest race baiting campaign that the Democrats could ever mount leading up to the 2020 election. It's already started. Just be sharp people, and don't fall for the bullcrap, and this goes for black citizen's especially. Don't fall for it black American's, and it's time to join Trump in the most prosperous time in American history.
I think a good chunk of the black vote is in the Trump camp now, that’s why Democrats are in crazy panic mode.

I think a good chunk of the black vote is in the Trump camp now, that’s why Democrats are in crazy panic mode.
Yep, and that's why we see these politicians making complete fool's of themselves when trying to bait for the black vote or their support. Talk about a deplorable thing to do, because blacks are smarter than that bullcrap now, and they are figuring out quickly who their true supporters are, and they are breaking the hypnotic state they have been placed in for years and years now.

Thank God for that.

I heard there was a grand total of one arrest today seems all that possible violence Governor blackface was so worried might have been overblown.
The guns in the hands of good people are no threat to anyone, and they always serve as a deterrent just like I knew that they would. Good deal, good show, and good outcome. MAGA.

Conservatives used to go crazy over black men exercising their second amendment rights

View attachment 301533

Link or it didn't happen. You seem to be making shit up.

How a Pro-2nd Amendment President Supported Gun Control
Read it and weep Skippy

Mulford Act - Wikipedia

The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill that repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, and signed into law by then governor of California, Ronald Reagan, the bill was crafted in response to members of the Black Panther Party who were conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods while they were conducting what would later be termed copwatching.

View attachment 301533

Read it and weep Skippy

Mulford Act - Wikipedia

The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill that repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, and signed into law by then governor of California, Ronald Reagan, the bill was crafted in response to members of the Black Panther Party who were conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods while they were conducting what would later be termed copwatching.
Stopping potential massacre's due to tensions built up on any side of the isle, and/or in any case that might be volital due to various circumstances is a good thing, and I know that's disappointing for you, but ohh well.

Open carry when you are white vs open carry when you are black

View attachment 301533

Read it and weep Skippy

Mulford Act - Wikipedia

Stopping potential massacre's due to tensions built up on any side of the isle, and/or in any case that might be volital due to various circumstances is a good thing, and I know that's disappointing for you, but ohh well.
The Milford Act was passed due to fear of black men exercising their second amendment rights

When the mask slips and they tell you what truly bothers them about Conservative gatherings. No other race in America has the media or prominent figures note their race as a negative, as a reason to dismiss & dislike them. Yet we’re still supposed to believe in white privilege.

"
The ease with which some mainstream journalists & public figures have referred to the Virginia 2nd Amendment rally as a “white nationalist” or “neo-Nazi” rally should tell you how they often work to amplify antifa’s propaganda and disinformation.

"

Forum List

Back