Viral song on youtube "Pallets Full Of Ballots".

I can remember you stating: Going voting in person, without mask. Now you wonder why the mail-in ballots are largely for Biden.

If that was meant for me, you are correct that I was going to vote in person. I later found out that my county had a very good online verification system for early ballots so instead I dropped it off. I was able to see a week before the election that my ballot had been verified. That is totally different than the mass unsolicited ballots that poured in just before or on election day.

I can remember you stating: Going voting in person, without mask. Now you wonder why the mail-in ballots are largely for Biden.

If that was meant for me, you are correct that I was going to vote in person. I later found out that my county had a very good online verification system for early ballots so instead I dropped it off. I was able to see a week before the election that my ballot had been verified. That is totally different than the mass unsolicited ballots that poured in just before or on election day.

I think you are right. However, the election would take a year if everyone wants to do that.

Forum List

Back