Violent rhetoric circulates on the pro-Trump internet following FBI search, including against a judge... ya ok

If there was any on ARF it would quickly be ozoned and many perma-bans handed out.

Qq5JFdw.gif

3j9umm.gif

Um...what? What? And basicaly, an unprecedented illegal search and seizure of an unpopular ex-president pissed off people? Kind of like George Floyd, but without the lies?

This just to clicheist. And no sources were given.
So old left wing crap Plant a story to invoke an investigation
I haven't seen anything on ar15.com or usmb that even comes close to this rhetoric

There are plenty of those comments on sites like TheDonald. It’s full of degenerates saying “lock and load” and “the civil war has begun”.

Most of them are all talk of course. Republicans love to sound tough without actually being tough. Many of them are insecure.

There are plenty of those comments on sites like TheDonald. It’s full of degenerates saying “lock and load” and “the civil war has begun”.

Most of them are all talk of course. Republicans love to sound tough without actually being tough. Many of them are insecure.
And, yet all the democratic rhetoric from 2020 "lets burn this bitch down", and pandering to BLM, that's just fine though. Excuse me?

And, yet all the democratic rhetoric from 2020 "lets burn this bitch down", and pandering to BLM, that's just fine though. Excuse me?
I don’t know who said what from that side, but there’s still the idea of a false equivalency. Republicans are definitely far worse. Hell rightwing terrorism is statistically more common.

I don’t know who said what from that side, but there’s still the idea of a false equivalency. Republicans are definitely far worse. Hell rightwing terrorism is statistically more common.
Yeah, false equivalency. Democrats allowed and tacitly supported if not openly endorse race riots in 2020, kill god knows whatever (because the media won't report the numbers) and billions in damage. Remind me what republicans did that was equivocal?

I haven't seen anything on ar15.com or usmb that even comes close to this rhetoric

Wow...violent rhetoric from a blob supporter? Must be a Wednesday.

That hasn't changed since 2015 when he announced....it's all you guys know.

Pretty much the thread.

Remember the woman - a peaceful Trump supporter - whose hair was set on fire by a liberal protesting Trump?

I sure do.

They punched us in the face, our noses are bleeding, and then--like every playground bully--they stand around whining, "U mad? Why u mad?"

Ignore them. They're losing and they know it.

It is the Democrats who are violent.
Garland is a fear monger.

Videos of Democrats during the Trump administration calling for their supporters to confront Republicans physically or warning of “civil unrest” on the streets are still active on Twitter.
Rep. Maxine Waters, Rep. Ted Lieu, Sen. Cory Booker, Rep. Joaquin Castro, Sen. Jon Tester, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi have all made comments suggesting violence or confrontations against Republicans. All of their Twitter accounts remain active, while the videos themselves are also circulating on the massive social media site.
pelosicallingforviolence.JPG

waterscallsforviolence.JPG

Forum List

Back