Violent Arrest By NYPD Raises Concerns Over “Distancing Patrols”

Well, I saw on Inside Edition this evening where 2 police officers showed up at the door of a mother, and started chewing her out for letting her daughter have a playdate with the next door neighbor. Interestingly enough, they were there to enforce social distancing and safety, and neither of them were wearing masks.

Well, I saw on Inside Edition this evening where 2 police officers showed up at the door of a mother, and started chewing her out for letting her daughter have a playdate with the next door neighbor. Interestingly enough, they were there to enforce social distancing and safety, and neither of them were wearing masks.
Same with the cops who arrested the guy for surfing alone.

...violence is fun to watch ......don't most people like it?? it's in the movies a lot

Remember Eric Garner? Killed by cops because he was confronted for selling cigarettes and he resisted arrest.
Remember, police are just a manifestation of “the states” power over you.

Social distance mother fucker! Or six of us will swarm you!

To protect, serve and social distance your ass.

Remember Eric Garner? Killed by cops because he was confronted for selling cigarettes and he resisted arrest.
Remember, police are just a manifestation of “the states” power over you.

I've pretty much always been a "back the blue" guy, but the shit I've been seeing over the past few weeks has given me hella pause.

RobberCop_n.jpg

Forum List

Back