Viktor Orban

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
East Coast or is it actually West Coast?
Hungarians told me in Hungary there is a rumour Viktor Orban has Roma origins and they said he looks as if he could be and that his daughter and mum look even more gypoid then him?

283001253_377052394453278_7224672093853573697_n.jpg
1998.jpg

Mum

2592-1.jpg

Daughter
20130730-szerelemszex-ferjhez-megy-orban-viktor.jpg

The world we live in

US expels Russian diplomats as a sanction
Great Britain -as a sign of support for the USA
Bulgaria - to suck up to the UK
All the Balts - just to harm Russia
Czech Republic - from fright
Israel - out of economy
North Macedonia - so that they know that it exists

It is constructed as information for the others, I dont have really a point.

Orbans own propaganda? Russian war propaganda? Orban - more an autocrat than a president - seems somehow to be interested in supporting Putins Russia. If you are interested in Gypsies then you can also take a look at the absurde behavior of the Polish in case of Ukrainian Gypsies. I guess they had sent meanwhile the Gypsies (and/or Hungarians?) from the Ukraine to Germany or to other countries of the EU as a kind of "second class refugess" (¿=? not worth to live in Poland).

Last edited:
He isn't a Jew, the democracy in Hungary is endangered, that's the point.
Only countries 100% run by Jews are true democracies for Mortimer.

Aha. Anti-Semitism seems now to be a standard of your Russian war propaganda.

Иди на х..
Translation:
Go to an erotic hiking trip

The BND (a German secret service) informed some politicians here in Germany that Russian officials work together with Russian Nazi-organisations - like for example the organisation Wagner. For sure the Russian Nazi-organisation Rusich and RIL (=Russian Imperial League) fight against the Ukrainian army. So in a minimum of two cases the Russian army fights together with Russian Nazis against the Ukraine. And also a special right wing Nazi extremist - the BND did not give any information about who this person is - is in the service of Putins Russia in this context. Could be a good idea of Putin to start a war against Putin on reason of the denazification of Putins Russia.

Last edited:
The BND (a German secret service) informed some politicians here in Germany that Russian officials work together with Russian Nazi-organisations - like for example the organisation Wagner. For sure the Russian Nazi-organisation Rusich and RIL (=Russian Imperial League) fight against the Ukrainian army. So in a minimum of two cases the Russian army fights together with Russian Nazis against the Ukraine. And also a special right wing Nazi extremist - the BND did not give any information about who this person is - is in the service of Putins Russia in this context. Could be a good idea of Putin to start a war against Putin on reason of the denazification of Putins Russia.

LOL,

you're crazy.
First of all your Germany is a filed state run by hard-core communists which has neither a good army nor intelligence.
Secondly Russia has nothing to explain to anyone. Russia cares a shit about opinion of the West.
You blame Russians as Nazis, do you believe someone is interesting in.
Russia goes to China and breaks with the West and Europe for ever.

LOL,

you're crazy.
First of all your Germany is a filed state run by hard-core communists which has neither a good army nor intelligence.
Secondly Russia has nothing to explain to anyone. Russia cares a shit about opinion of the West.
You blame Russians as Nazis, do you believe someone is interesting in.
Russia goes to China and breaks with the West and Europe for ever.

I will never understand that an entity which is able to read and write speaks all day long such a totally stupid supernonsense as you are doing. What are you? Anti-American, anti-European and anti-Russian in the same person? Chinese? And the same time anti-Taoist, anti-Confucionist and anti-Buddhist? Or are you nothing else than "the big anti" - specially also the big anti-life and living undead?

Last edited:
I will never understand that an entity which is able to read and write speaks all day long such a totally stupid supernonsense as you are doing. What are you? Anti-American, anti-European and anti-Russian in the same person? Chinese? And the same time anti-Taoist, anti-Confucionist and anti-Buddhist? Or are you nothing else than "the big anti" - specially also the big anti-life and living undead?

I'm just a Christian who follows God and the Holy Bible, so, I'm the worst enemy for you and yours.
I'm affiliate to no political party, no country and no politician.
I just simple follow the Truth

That's all.

You, satanic communists hate peoples like myself, but you can't fight against God

7055-photo-1509021436665-8f07dbf5bf1d.jpeg

Hungarians told me in Hungary there is a rumour Viktor Orban has Roma origins and they said he looks as if he could be and that his daughter and mum look even more gypoid then him?

283001253_377052394453278_7224672093853573697_n.jpg
1998.jpg

Mum

2592-1.jpg

Daughter
20130730-szerelemszex-ferjhez-megy-orban-viktor.jpg

in 1953 Orban´s mom was gang banged by Moscow gypsies , whats funny she killed it so much that she has been visiting gypsy tabor for up to day . KGB filmed Orban´s mom orgies many times, Orban´s daughter follow her mom´s lead. so entire Orban´s family is nothing more but a Muscovite gypsy hole ....

According to your hateful posts you look like this one depicted below.
You're only cursing, insulting, lying, threatening, poisoning.
No one here cares about anything from your crazy communist shithole DDR 2.0

images

You seem to think everyone in the world is an idiot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back