Vietnam Veteran Ex-Senator Tells Donald Trump How To Silence Bone Spur Doubters

boilermaker55

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
Even if this has a previous thread. To bad, its so worth looking at and looking into more.
tRump asked over and over to see records of President Obama concerning his birth certificate and then his college grades.
Let see if tRump has the balls to show his medical records concerning his "bone spurs." Then he can produce his grades from his "college" years.

Former Sen. Bob Kerrey (D-Neb.) demanded that President Donald Trump present the nation with X-rays of his feet to prove once and for all the bone spurs in his heels he claimed for a medical exemption from the Vietnam War draft.

Kerrey, a former Navy SEAL who lost part of his right leg during the war, said on Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360°” that “you don’t grow out of bone spurs.” If Trump had them in the 1960s, Kerrey said, he’d still have them now (unless he underwent surgery, which Trump has never mentioned).
Vietnam Veteran Ex-Senator Tells Donald Trump How To Silence Bone Spur Doubters | HuffPost
Perhaps that will be his next lie. Surgery.

Trump's bone spur was shot off during his "personal Vietnam" of the 80s. He deserves a Purple Hardon.

Trump would probably come back with: 'Unfortunately, I have a very rare disease that does not allow me to have x-ray's done on my left foot. Errr...maybe it's the right one. It's called 'Cowarditis Trumpisa'

Last edited:
Trump’s bone spurs were healed by his faith in God. Not a mark left on his body. It’s a fucking miracle!!!!

It musta been all that reading of his favorite book the Babble. The one where Two Corinthians walk into a bar.

Even if this has a previous thread. To bad, its so worth looking at and looking into more.
tRump asked over and over to see records of President Obama concerning his birth certificate and then his college grades.
Let see if tRump has the balls to show his medical records concerning his "bone spurs." Then he can produce his grades from his "college" years.

Former Sen. Bob Kerrey (D-Neb.) demanded that President Donald Trump present the nation with X-rays of his feet to prove once and for all the bone spurs in his heels he claimed for a medical exemption from the Vietnam War draft.

Kerrey, a former Navy SEAL who lost part of his right leg during the war, said on Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360°” that “you don’t grow out of bone spurs.” If Trump had them in the 1960s, Kerrey said, he’d still have them now (unless he underwent surgery, which Trump has never mentioned).
Vietnam Veteran Ex-Senator Tells Donald Trump How To Silence Bone Spur Doubters | HuffPost
He'll show the xrays right after he shows his tax returns.....it's not as if tiny donnie is a coward, hiding things.

Kerry was awarded the Medal of Honor for his service in Vietnam.

Trump supporters don't care that he's a cowardly and spineless draft dodger.

And his daddy bought his dumb ass into Penn. I love how Cohen admitted to sending threats to all of trumps schools so they wouldn’t reveal his grades or sat scores .

Just more hypoc(R)isy from the GOP.

I know, right?

Fuckers!

I am a little confused though.

The leftylibs gave Clinton a free pass and he dodged that draft like a dodging expert extraordinaire...

Remind me which former POW Clinton said wasn't a war hero because he was captured?

Remind me which Gold Star Family Clinton put down publicly?

Remind me how many times Clinton said he knew more than the generals?

But cute game of whataboutism, right?

I know, right?

Fuckers!

The leftylibs gave Clinton a free pass and he dodged that draft like a dodging expert extraordinaire...

Remind me which former POW Clinton said wasn't a war hero because he was captured?

Fucking hypocrite

I know, right?

Fuckers!

Clinton's daddy didn't have his doctor provide a fake get-out-of-Vietnam excuse.

we36tsqz85811.jpg

I know, right?

Fuckers!

Fucking hypocrite

I know, right. But that's what Trump does. Hypocrisy is his standard.

Forum List

Back