Video.

Istanbul: 2 days ago.
1 dead 13 injured.

Photos:
http://www.zaman.com.tr/extentions/haberinfotografi/2006-03-31-fatihte-bombali-saldiri/index.php

10 Photos, to see next click "Ileri".

---------------------------------------------

Southeast-Turkey. This week. accumulated deads: 9, XXX injured.

Video:
http://www.tgrthaber.com//tgrt_haber/content/media/2006/04/01/cenazeee.3.wmv

30 Photos:
http://www.zaman.com.tr/extentions/haberinfotografi/2006-03-28-diyarbakirda_olaylar/index.php
(click "illeri" for next)

Shall i go further into past for example Febrauary?

Maybe Turkey should make geography called by US "Kurdistan" make into 1000 bigger hell then they want it to make Turkey.

Do you always talk to yourself? These pics came outta the blue with accusations about the Kurds...What is this all about anyway? :gives:

archangel said:
Do you always talk to yourself? These pics came outta the blue with accusations about the Kurds...What is this all about anyway? :gives:

i know your who gives a fuck mentality.

canavar said:
i know your who gives a fuck mentality.

Your posting came outta the blue and made no sense whatsoever...except accusations...and post after post! :wtf:

archangel said:
Your posting came outta the blue and made no sense whatsoever...except accusations...and post after post! :wtf:

A total of 198 people have been arrested for violent protests over the past three days in the southeastern Turkish province of Diyarbakir, the Turkish Zaman daily reported on Saturday.

The daily said that local police were interrogating the rest of 280 people detained for involvement in clashes between Kurdish demonstrators and police since Tuesday's funeral of the outlawed Kurdish Workers' Party (PKK) members who were killed in military operations last week. ....
http://english.people.com.cn/200604/02/eng20060402_255263.html

And read this also:

Turkey's Foreign Minister Abdullah Gul said in an interview with Turkey's state television, TRT1, that both Iran and Syrian have pledged to confront the forces of the Kurdish PKK party, IRNA reportred.
http://www.iranmania.com/News/ArticleView/Default.asp?NewsCode=41709&NewsKind=Current Affairs

And wouldn't i know USA stance, there would be no reason posting this here.
Turkey's terrorist seems not to be US'S terrorist whilst USA's terrorist is Turkey's terrorist.
How long i ask myself....

canavar said:
http://english.people.com.cn/200604/02/eng20060402_255263.html

And read this also:

http://www.iranmania.com/News/ArticleView/Default.asp?NewsCode=41709&NewsKind=Current Affairs

And wouldn't i know USA stance, there would be no reason posting this here.
Turkey's terrorist seems not to be US'S terrorist whilst USA's terrorist is Turkey's terrorist.
How long i ask myself....

Well my friend...if Syria and Iran want a piece of the Kurds...well hell I must support the Kurds...enough said!

archangel said:
Well my friend...if Syria and Iran want a piece of the Kurds...well hell I must support the Kurds...enough said!

Yes, enough said. We will see in which dimension this will affect Turkey. A general military action seems unavoidable. This time we will see if it stops on Turkish boarder.

You know: I do not see Kurds as Terrorists i have objecticity to divide beetween ethnics and terrorist organaizations.
And when there is a Kurdish Terrorist organization, they are Terrorists, as it is officially recognized by US terror list.
So They being terrorists does not make them good people only beacuse there are other Kurds whoi support USA in Iraq. Understand?

And as long you show sympathy and support for such acts, it will take me a step to choose whether i show sympathy or dissymathy when a American gets bombed in this world.

canavar said:
Yes, enough said. We will see in which dimension this will affect Turkey. A general military action seems unavoidable. This time we will see if it stops on Turkish boarder.

You know: I do not see Kurds as Terrorists i have objecticity to divide beetween ethnics and terrorist organaizations.
And when there is a Kurdish Terrorist organization, they are Terrorists, as it is officially recognized by US terror list.
So They being terrorists does not make them good people only beacuse there are other Kurds whoi support USA in Iraq. Understand?

And as long you show sympathy and support for such acts, it will take me a step to choose whether i show sympathy or dissymathy when a American gets bombed in this world.

I do not condone any terrorist acts...you made a general statement about the Kurds and linked them to the PPK...then went on to say that Syria and Iran wanted a piece of the Kurds(In general)....sympathy is not the issue...common sense is! :poke:

archangel said:
I do not condone any terrorist acts...you made a general statement about the Kurds and linked them to the PPK...then went on to say that Syria and Iran were wanted a piece of the Kurds(In general)....sympathy is not the issue...common sense is!

No you are wrong.

This incidents happened with funeral of 14 killed PKK-terrorists. Everyone going on to streets showing sympathy for dead Terrorist is classified as Terrorist sympathisant and potential self-terrorist.

Now to Iram and Syria. Read the source again:

Quote:
that both Iran and Syrian have pledged to confront the forces of the Kurdish PKK party, IRNA reportred.

Of course we will appreeciate help by these states for eliminateing Terrorist PKK.
The same thing as USA doesn't deny Turkish help against their terrorists.
Every help is appreciated.

And every non-help even further protecting these terrorists will call feelings up, especially when it is comeing to the geographical source of all this.

canavar said:
No you are wrong.

This incidents happened with funeral of 14 killed PKK-terrorists. Everyone going on to streets showing sympathy for dead Terrorist is classified as Terrorist sympathisant and potential self-terrorist.

Now to Iram and Syria. Read the source again:

Quote:
that both Iran and Syrian have pledged to confront the forces of the Kurdish PKK party, IRNA reportred.

Of course we will appreeciate help by these states for eliminateing Terrorist PKK.
The same thing as USA doesn't deny Turkish help against their terrorists.
Every help is appreciated.

Let's see Syria is a base for the terrorist making daily runs into Iraq...and is the stash point for Saddams weapons of mass destruction relocated there by the Soviet Unions Special Ops prior to the US invasion...and the Iran president said the west(US) and Israel should be removed from the face of the earth and is working to produce nuclear weapons...and now you want me to believe that the Kurds are more of a threat to my security then Iran and Syria...pa' lease a little common sense and priority here!

Priority should be people's life. And when you make your terrorist, my terrorist it is the wrong way.

Dumb Turks, supporting USA against Al-Qaeda whilst US is protecting Turkey's terrorist. Dumb Turks. But Dumb Turks have opened their eyes.
:duh3:

canavar said:
Priority should be people's life. And when you make your terrorist, my terrorist it is the wrong way.

Dumb Turks, supporting USA against Al-Qaeda whilst US is protecting Turkey's terrorist. Dumb Turks. But Dumb Turks have opened their eyes.
:duh3:

I do not nor does my country support any terrorist activity...you however align yourself with Iran and Syria...The PPK does not encompass all of the Kurds anymore than all of Turkey is Islamist and supporters of terrorism...but to make general statements is foolish to say the least! :poke:

archangel said:
I do not nor does my country support any terrorist activity...you however align yourself with Iran and Syria...The PPK does not encompass all of the Kurds anymore than all of Turkey is Islamist and supporters of terrorism...but to make general statements is foolish to say the least! :poke:

In front of you is someone who knows details of what is our concerns and what is all about in this issue.
Like you would know more in for example American politics.

You don't even know how this Terrorist organization is being written: In this above quote and 1 page back.

Anyway...
---------------------------

No, i don't allign myself to Iran or Syria. With Syria we have no problem. No arab country is more nearer to a Turkic country in terms of secularistic as Syria.
And Syrian people have nothing against Turkish people.
They admire us.

And to Iran. It is a complex issue to describe it here in some sentences. with 2 or 3 sentences i wouldn't be able to give you a appropiate picture.

And no i don't like Iran. Anyway it does not change the fact that we will not turn down Iranian support when they offer action against PKK.

Allignments or sympathy, your words, do not come before. But based on complex interaction and after steps taken.

And of course when there is a wheighing machine in terms of action against PKK there is such a picture:
Iran's actions overweigh US actions.

For you it is your people priority, for us our people. And you have no right to patronise Turkey for searching steps to eliminate this Terrorist threat. Even if we take support from Iran or Syria.
Understand`?
Would there be no US harboured PKK in Iraq there would anyway be no reason for Turkey to work with these states against PKK.

And to your other statement about not harbouring suporting Terrorists:

http://www.byegm.gov.tr/YAYINLARIMIZ/CHR/ING2006/03/06x03x28.HTM# 8
MESSAGES TO THE US DELEGATION BY FIKRET BILA (MILLIYET)

(...)The US Congressional delegation’s exchanges during its contacts with the Parliament should be written down: When Warner said that he had done his military service in Korea and that when Turkish soldiers were there, they could sleep soundly, main opposition Republican People’s Party (CHP) deputy leader Onur Oymen responded, ‘There were 5,000 Turkish soldiers in Korea and you were sleeping comfortably there. There are 150,000 US soldiers next to us in Iraq, but we can’t sleep soundly. Turkey is being attacked there, but US soldiers do nothing and don’t let us do anything. The PKK’s armed force of 4,000-5,000 stands there and you do nothing.(...)

Forum List

Back