Video You Need to Be Sitting Down to Watch

I stood up to watch it. I must have a stronger constitution than White Inferiorists.

I stood up too whilst watching.

And at the same time, I burned a cross and tied a noose.

Lets see you do THAT, Willy-boy!!!
I can only aspire to such heights.

I bet you use the metric system, too, eh? You cretin, you.

I have my own unit of measurement.

1 cocklength is equal to 10.5 inches.

But my undocumented female Mexican workers use the metric system.

And, FYI...I have bred with them.

I stood up too whilst watching.

And at the same time, I burned a cross and tied a noose.

Lets see you do THAT, Willy-boy!!!

And, I'm a white woman who has not bred...enough info to make any White Inferioirist's head explode.

Last edited:

And, I'm a white woman who has not bred...enough info to make any White Inferioirist's head explode.

I have an AfroAmerican male friend who also has not bred.

Would you like to mate with him? You could offer your mixed-race child up for adoption to a nice couple who cannot conceive: an asian man and his white transsexual partner.

[I have an AfroAmerican male friend who also has not bred.

Would you like to mate with him? You could offer your mixed-race child up for adoption to a nice couple who cannot conceive: an asian man and his white transsexual partner.

I'll bet you made a lot of "close" friends in jail!:lol:

I don't think Roy is a racist. He tells it like it is when it comes to overpopulation - by ALL races!! Me thinks latinos need to get that chip off their shoulders and face the truth without THEY making everything a racial issue.

I all honesty the US not converting to the metric system is by far the DUMBEST and MOST STUBORN thing we do.

First, the metric system is nearly universally used throughout the globe!
Second, the metric system just makes more sense! Take inches, feet, yards and miles!
1 mile = 5280 feet; Yard = 3 Feet; Foot = 12 inchnes, while metric measurements work of 10s! They just make more god damn sense!
Third, Celsius vs Fahrenheit is a 100 FOLD easier to use. Celsius system sets 0 degrees at the temperature that water freezes and 100 degrees as the temperature that water boils. Fahrenheit uses 0 as the temperature generated when salt is used to melt ice and 96 as the temperature of a healthy human.

I rest my case

[
Why do you think that I'm in jail?

You left your footprints at the scene of the crime!:lol:

xotoxi-albums-bootneck-picture2684-boots-cw2.gif

Last edited:

I all honesty the US not converting to the metric system is by far the DUMBEST and MOST STUBORN thing we do.

First, the metric system is nearly universally used throughout the globe!
Second, the metric system just makes more sense! Take inches, feet, yards and miles!
1 mile = 5280 feet; Yard = 3 Feet; Foot = 12 inchnes, while metric measurements work of 10s! They just make more god damn sense!
Third, Celsius vs Fahrenheit is a 100 FOLD easier to use. Celsius system sets 0 degrees at the temperature that water freezes and 100 degrees as the temperature that water boils. Fahrenheit uses 0 as the temperature generated when salt is used to melt ice and 96 as the temperature of a healthy human.

I rest my case

If you measured a person's temp as 98.6 with a themometer that reads celsius, he would be smoking!

Forum List

Back