Video of officer kicking suspect

Don't worry about facts or anything, video's the whole story because we're too lazy to read any more.

"Cruz saw Noel Carter "attempting to grab and hold" a Hispanic woman as she tried to walk away from him, he wrote. The woman was crying, and Cruz asked Carter to stand on the corner while he interviewed the woman, the statement said.

The woman told Cruz that Carter was intoxicated, the report said, and they were arguing because they had just broken up after dating for two years and Carter did not want her to leave.

When Cruz finished interviewing the woman, he walked over to talk to Carter, who told Cruz he was going to speak to her, Cruz wrote. The officer told Carter he couldn't speak to her, to which Carter replied, "You're not going to stop me," according to Cruz's report.

Cruz tried to handcuff Carter, who resisted, Cruz said. At that point, Mays pepper-sprayed Carter, who walked off unfazed, according to the report. The officers tried more physical force to subdue him and Cruz deployed his Taser three times, "but it did not have the desired effect," Cruz wrote.

"Carter turned towards me and attempted to grab my Taser," Cruz's statement said, adding that the officer then hit Carter with a 2- to 3-second burst of pepper spray before attempting to pull him to the ground.

Carter broke free and ran about 100 yards before sitting on the curb. His eyes stinging from the pepper spray, Cruz ordered Carter to put his hands behind his back, an order that Cruz claims Carter refused, instead lunging at the officers. Cruz then hit him five times in the arm with his baton, he wrote.

This, too, failed to subdue Carter, according to the officer. Fearing Carter might "regain power and get back up" Cruz "attempted to restrain him using my legs and arms," he wrote. Carter broke free, tried to stand up, then sat back down, causing Cruz to scrape his elbow and knee on the concrete, the statement said.

Taser deployed multiple times

"I decided to deliver foot strikes using the top of my foot, in order to maintain distance and in hopes Carter would comply. I stood up and began delivering several kicks with my right foot to Carter's right arm in between his elbow and shoulder while telling him, `Stop resisting,' " Cruz alleged.

Mays then deployed his Taser again and Carter rolled onto his stomach and placed his hands behind his back, according to the officer.

There are at least three videos of the incident, none of which show the entire altercation. The aforementioned video begins with Cruz kicking Carter. "

more at,
Video shows Orlando officers kicking man - CNN.com

When the subject is impervious to pepper spray, stun guns, and physical restraint, short of shooting him you do whatever it takes to subdue and end the altercation.

Don't worry about facts or anything, video's the whole story because we're too lazy to read any more.

"Cruz saw Noel Carter "attempting to grab and hold" a Hispanic woman as she tried to walk away from him, he wrote. The woman was crying, and Cruz asked Carter to stand on the corner while he interviewed the woman, the statement said.

The woman told Cruz that Carter was intoxicated, the report said, and they were arguing because they had just broken up after dating for two years and Carter did not want her to leave.

When Cruz finished interviewing the woman, he walked over to talk to Carter, who told Cruz he was going to speak to her, Cruz wrote. The officer told Carter he couldn't speak to her, to which Carter replied, "You're not going to stop me," according to Cruz's report.

Cruz tried to handcuff Carter, who resisted, Cruz said. At that point, Mays pepper-sprayed Carter, who walked off unfazed, according to the report. The officers tried more physical force to subdue him and Cruz deployed his Taser three times, "but it did not have the desired effect," Cruz wrote.

"Carter turned towards me and attempted to grab my Taser," Cruz's statement said, adding that the officer then hit Carter with a 2- to 3-second burst of pepper spray before attempting to pull him to the ground.

Carter broke free and ran about 100 yards before sitting on the curb. His eyes stinging from the pepper spray, Cruz ordered Carter to put his hands behind his back, an order that Cruz claims Carter refused, instead lunging at the officers. Cruz then hit him five times in the arm with his baton, he wrote.

This, too, failed to subdue Carter, according to the officer. Fearing Carter might "regain power and get back up" Cruz "attempted to restrain him using my legs and arms," he wrote. Carter broke free, tried to stand up, then sat back down, causing Cruz to scrape his elbow and knee on the concrete, the statement said.

Taser deployed multiple times

"I decided to deliver foot strikes using the top of my foot, in order to maintain distance and in hopes Carter would comply. I stood up and began delivering several kicks with my right foot to Carter's right arm in between his elbow and shoulder while telling him, `Stop resisting,' " Cruz alleged.

Mays then deployed his Taser again and Carter rolled onto his stomach and placed his hands behind his back, according to the officer.

There are at least three videos of the incident, none of which show the entire altercation. The aforementioned video begins with Cruz kicking Carter. "

more at,
Video shows Orlando officers kicking man - CNN.com

When the subject is impervious to pepper spray, stun guns, and physical restraint, short of shooting him you do whatever it takes to subdue and end the altercation.

Heaven forbid facts come out in a cop bashing thread.

Some people build up a tolerance for pepper.
I barely got through training.

Lucky they only started kicking him, I'd have shot the guy.
Odd, at 9:28 you post a rather rational defense of the cop. You follow up at 9:29 with a typical right wing blowhard comment about shooting him. You would have shot the guy because you are a gutless coward, unlike the cop in the video.

"Carter turned towards me and attempted to grab my Taser,"

Its funny that Delta thinks this guy is going to just say "hey I'm sorry, I shouldnt have kicked the guy several times" and I believe Delta is shocked this cop had a "reason" for his actions

Odd, at 9:28 you post a rather rational defense of the cop. You follow up at 9:29 with a typical right wing blowhard comment about shooting him. You would have shot the guy because you are a gutless coward, unlike the cop in the video.

After resisting multiple jolts from a taser, ignoring pepper spray and continuing to be a mobile threat to others, I'd be thinking PCP or bath salts and worrying about public safety.

After resisting multiple jolts from a taser, ignoring pepper spray and continuing to be a mobile threat to others, I'd be thinking PCP or bath salts and worrying about public safety.
Right, a drunk guy upset over a break up is a threat to public safety. The officer may very well have been justified in what he did; he would not have been justified in stepping back and shooting an unarmed man who had neither harmed nor attempted to harm anyone. Please confirm that you are not a cop and have no access to weapons.

Its like a script.

After the hulking massive person resisted all my attempts to bring calm to the situation...he sat on the curb in a menacing manner and I was forced to...uh....kick him several times because...yanno....my gun or something like that

Forum List

Back