(Video) Guiliani in Pennsylvania with a crowd and Eric Trump says their team was denied access to voter watch, says it's been going on for 20 hours

Biden is in the lead in PA.

The public was told for weeks that mail-in ballots would be counted last in Pennsylvania and some other states. Now - when it happens - the deranged cultists call it cheating, because the Orange-Object-of-their-Affections said so.
Postal employees are coming forward with info proving the cheating, as they were told to change the postal date to illegally get them counted.
Individuals have stories of missleading voters to disqualify their votes, meaning many people would not know their vote was disqualified when leaving off their ballot, in order to report it.
Tricks like telling People the wrong voting district,
The wrong pen that machines reject, telling them not to sign the ballot etc.
Even Dr Martin Luther King's niece was being told not to sign her Ballot, so they could rip it up as disqualified. Are you gonna call her a liar and risk being labeled a racist? *L*
My aunt went to her precinct, and she votes republican straight ticket, but she was given a Democrat ballot instead of the republican ballot when she went to cast her vote. She looked at it, and didn't recognize the names, and she said what the heck is going on here ?

Not sure what she was talking about back then, because I didn't know how they operated back when it happened to her. It's been several years back now. There has been cheating and the attempts to mislead for quite a while in this country, and it's all been part of a movement seeking to control government for agenda purposes. We know who the worst offenders have been, because they have learned to be highly corrupt in their desperation to constantly control government for agenda purposes.

You should call Trump's voter fraud hotline Your story sounds about as credible as all those other crazy claims that Trump is making.

The public was told for weeks that mail-in ballots would be counted last in Pennsylvania and some other states. Now - when it happens - the deranged cultists call it cheating, because the Orange-Object-of-their-Affections said so.
Postal employees are coming forward with info proving the cheating, as they were told to change the postal date to illegally get them counted.
Individuals have stories of missleading voters to disqualify their votes, meaning many people would not know their vote was disqualified when leaving off their ballot, in order to report it.
Even Dr Martin Luther King's niece was being told not to sign her Ballot, so they could rip it up as disqualified. Are you gonna call her a liar and risk being labeled a racist? *L*
My aunt went to her precinct, and she votes republican straight ticket, but she was given a Democrat ballot instead of the republican ballot when she went to cast her vote. She looked at it, and didn't recognize the names, and she said what the heck is going on here ?

Not sure what she was talking about back then, because I didn't know how they operated back when it happened to her. It's been several years back now. There has been cheating and the attempts to mislead for quite a while in this country, and it's all been part of a movement seeking to control government for agenda purposes. We know who the worst offenders have been, because they have learned to be highly corrupt in their desperation to constantly control government for agenda purposes.

What an unbelievable load of bullshit.
It will be proven now going forward, but the sad part is that the people have got to go through hell to realize it. You would think that the people would learn, but when they get a carrot dangled in front of them, then they fold like a cheap rug.

Last edited:

You should call Trump's voter fraud hotline Your story sounds about as credible as all those other crazy claims that Trump is making.
Not my story... Just telling a story that my family member told me. I can believe it, because I was fed a line of bullcrap about me not being eligible to vote at my precinct one time, and it was all due to some technical issue, but it was bullcrap and I knew it.

This probably the dumbest and stupidest kind of LYING BULLSHIT I ever heard in US election history.

SINCE WHEN THEY PRINT BALLOTS ONE FOR DEMOCRATS AND ONE FOR REPUBLICANS?

Trump buddies that own the company that print ballots could have just printed Trump ballots.

Not my story... Just telling a story that my family member told me. I can believe it, because I was fed a line of bullcrap about me not being eligible to vote at my precinct one time, and it was all due to some technical issue, but it was bullcrap and I knew it.
Not your story? But stupid enough to share your story here.

It’s like Trump retweeted conspiracies from Qanon that Osama Bin Laden still alive. The seal team 6 killed the impostor.

When moron was confronted ...... ... it’s a retweet I’m just relaying what people believed.

It will be proven now going forward, but the sad part is that the people have got to go through hell to realize it. You would think that the people would learn, but when they get a carrot dangled in front of them, then they fold like a cheap rug.

It will all be proven to be bullshit, but don't worry. It will become part of the grand right wing conspiracy theory and be forevermore referred to as that time when Trump had the presidency stolen from him. Your crazy right wing grandkids will tell the story.

It will all be proven to be bullshit, but don't worry. It will become part of the grand right wing conspiracy theory and be forevermore referred to as that time when Trump had the presidency stolen from him. Your crazy right wing grandkids will tell the story.
Says the Russia Russia Russia dupe.
Biden's involvement is already proven in both conspiring in the hoax, lying to the public and his quid pro quo is on video and backed by Ukraine officials as Biden being corrupt.
YOu not seeing the evidence on the laptop are making claims based on your hurt ego who's been wrong about the other 2 "PROVEN" incidents, AND are denying the laptop and voter fraud evidence.
You are in such a corner you painted for yourself through affiliation pride, that you forgot to refute what I said and have refused to come to grips as too "why did you elect the 1 person who was & did every single thing you hated in your false image of Trump as being?"
You brainiacs elected everything you falsely accused Trump as being.

You falsely accused Trump as being too old and questionable cognitive skills so you elect Biden who refuses his health tests yet still fails the most basic cognitive test which is to correctly identify animals and colors (he confused his Delaware Blue Hen for a green Philadelphia Eagles logo).

You falsely accused Trump with a quid pro quo with Ukraine, so you elect Biden who admited to doing such a thing on a broadcast.

You falsely accused Trump as being corrupt and compromised and only interested in using his position to enrich his kids so you elect Biden who took pay to play money from MANY COUNTRIES (being compromised by those nations) and enriched his son, brother snd sister in the process.

You falsely accused Trump as taking foreign help to manipulate an election and so you elect Biden who was the actual one involved in using Russian dissinformation to attack the political opponent and cabinet members?and spy and manipulate election(s)*.
*[mid terms were manipulated by this hoax as well]

Many lives were affected and congress became illegitimate which affected how we handled the covid crisis, which Biden claims we messed up costing lives=self blame.

You falsely accused Trump of racism, so you vote Biden who's the actual racist caught many times in racist comments and actions including his friendship and protection of Robert Byrd, and his own VP herself calling him a racist.

So either you voted a for a liar VP or a racist Biden Presidency.

You falsely accused Trump for children being detained in cages so you vote for Biden who built the cages and made the policies that required detainment in cages including the media pics used for that narrative coming from the Obama/ Biden administration era.

You falsely accused Trump as gonna start a war yet we see the opposite, so you instead voted for the man who helped instill that war mentality just because his pay tobplay money is significantly higher in war games than in peace.

You falsely accused Trump as being lenient on Russia, so you elect Biden who allowed Russia to waltz in and take Crimea and allowed them to try and manipulate our democracy and elections, plus you do worse in protecting China because once again COMPROMISED by being in their pockets.

Last edited:

This probably the dumbest and stupidest kind of LYING BULLSHIT I ever heard in US election history.

SINCE WHEN THEY PRINT BALLOTS ONE FOR DEMOCRATS AND ONE FOR REPUBLICANS?

Trump buddies that own the company that print ballots could have just printed Trump ballots.

[/QUOTE]

Biden's involvement is already proven in both conspiring in the hoax, lying to the public and his quid pro quo is on video and backed by Ukraine officials as Biden being corrupt.
YOu not seeing the evidence on the laptop are making claims based on your hurt ego who's been wrong about the other 2 "PROVEN" incidents, AND are denying the laptop and voter fraud evidence.
You are in such a corner you painted for yourself through affiliation pride, that you forgot to refute what I said and have refused to come to grips as too "why did you elect the 1 person who was & did every single thing you hated in your false image of Trump as being?"

You falsely accused Trump as being too old and questionable cognitive skills so you elect Biden who refuses his health tests yet still fails the most basic cognitive test which is to correctly identify animals and colors (he confused his Delaware Blue Hen for a green Philadelphia Eagles logo).

You falsely accused Trump with a quid pro quo with Ukraine, so you elect Biden who admited to doing such a thing on a broadcast.

You falsely accused Trump as being corrupt and compromised and only interested in using his position to enrich his kids so you elect Biden who took pay to play money from MANY COUNTRIES (being compromised by those nations) and enriched his son, brother snd sister in the process.

You falsely accused Trump as taking foreign help to manipulate an election and so you elect Biden who was the actual one involved in using Russian dissinformation to attack the political opponent and cabinet members?and spy and manipulate election(s)*.

Many lives were affected and congress became illegitimate which affected how we handled the covid crisis, which Biden claims we messed up costing lives=self blame.

You falsely accused Trump of racism, so you vote Biden who's the actual racist caught many times in racist comments and actions including his friendship and protection of Robert Byrd, and his own VP herself calling him a racist.

You falsely accused Trump for children being detained in cages so you vote for Biden who built the cages and made the policies that required detainment in cages including the media pics used for that narrative coming from the Obama/ Biden administration era.

You falsely accused Trump as gonna start a war yet we see the opposite, so you instead voted for the man who helped instill that war mentality just because his pay tobplay money is significantly higher in war games than in peace.

You falsely accused Trump as being lenient on Russia, so you elect Biden who alliwed Russia to waltz in and take Crimea and allowed them to try and manipulate our democracy and elections, plus you do worse in protecting China because once again COMPROMISED by being in their pockets.
Absolutely spot on, and what an excellent analogy of the differences between these two candidates. If Trump wins this in the looming court battles to come, then watch out for the mega melt down once again from these lunatics. I wish we could somehow do a mock senario of Trump coming from behind to take the win away from undeserving Biden and his Affirmative Action pick for VP, because we would see then just how crazy these Bill Aires types really are or can be again. America has lost what little bit of mind that it had left now.

Was on CBC and claimed that it happened for 20 hours while voters were thinking legitimate voter counting was happening, it was happening without ANY watchers. He listed about four states in which this was occurring. He was making some strong legal arguments, and, of course, raising the issue of the ballots themselves, which were always going to be contentious.

The watcher who was denied access is speaking too. This is going to be a war in the courts.

Update: Conference just ended now.

It’s time to punish the offenders like Twitter and Facebook. Start a media business Donald

You falsely accused Trump as being lenient on Russia, so you elect Biden who allowed Russia to waltz in and take Crimea and allowed them to try and manipulate our democracy and elections, plus you do worse in protecting China because once again COMPROMISED by being in their pockets.
TRUMP MEDIA EMPIRE TO TAKE ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK.

Was on CBC and claimed that it happened for 20 hours while voters were thinking legitimate voter counting was happening, it was happening without ANY watchers. He listed about four states in which this was occurring. He was making some strong legal arguments, and, of course, raising the issue of the ballots themselves, which were always going to be contentious.

The watcher who was denied access is speaking too. This is going to be a war in the courts.

It’s time to punish the offenders like Twitter and Facebook. Start a media business Donald
If he does, it would be so prosperous that the other's would fold a few years after.

Chick-fil-A went against the ones who wanted them to bow down to their authoritarianism and harassment, and it became one of the fastest growing fast food chicken chains in the south. It's populism is still holding strong, even though it's new management has thrown it's supporters a few curve balls not so long ago. They best remember who their supporters are, because they can lose just as fast as they won. Betrayal isn't taken to kindly by people, and that's a given on either side of the coin.

TRUMP MEDIA EMPIRE TO TAKE ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK.
Don't stop with just them two.... Include all the others that are undermining this country as well.

Lol.... They say he who laughs last laughs the best... Sometimes people wait a lifetime for payback... It might even take decades ... Call it poetic justice or divine justice.... I prefer DIVINE... If this reaches the Supreme Court and the hands of justice Clarence Thomas good old Joe Biden could get raked through the coals like poor young at the time Clarence Thomas was at the hands of good old Joe Over the Anita Baker affair..... Yup it could get interesting listening as Joes skeletons start coming out of the closet and seeing the light of day... Then the emperor Joe will Indeed have no clothes on and the world will finally get the NAKED TRUTH... Now where’s my popcorn it is getting more and more interesting as time goes on....

And this time there's more at stake and they have nothing to lose thus take more risks, because they must win to obstruct and remove the investigations of their coup and pay to play corruption schemes.

If only Hannity's show was accepted as evidence in court. It's amazing what Trumpkins will believe.
Shimon's finds and my finds are not From media, they are what your media is supposed to do, old fashion research and investigative reporting.
Your reply is an ad hominem excuse and never addresses the issue that you obviously sought to avoid and taint with a false smokescreen.
Furthermore, you have no idea what is going on, because your news sources keep you in blinders and control your emotions.
Your thought process is tainted by that control & abuse, thus your affiliation pride makes you support things that make no common sense in a rational practical world.
Example: you are against lower taxes and middle east peace, against safe stable communities, against equality and people's rights, against higher wages and lower taxes, you want to have raised taxes and less available jobs, you want to sabotage and resist success of the country, you want to thwart peace resist peace deals, against middle east peace, against Jews and religious rights and equality, you want politicians who profit from war and pay to play schemes that sell out the country, and you side with traitors and corrupt politicians over those cleaning up the process. Example you are made by your puppet masters in the media to attack the 911 hero top corruption and mobster prosecuter instead of the mobsters who run the media, then you're taught to attack the investigators of the corruption instead of those obstructing justice trying to get away with the crimes=thus taking the side of the lawless ones and making them above the law.
Basically you hate making America great again which is why you subconsciously hate those hats.

You falsely accused Trump with a quid pro quo with Ukraineb so you elect Biden who admited to doing such a thing on a broadcast.

You falsely accused Trump as gonna start a war yet we see the opposite, so you instead voted for the man who helped instill that war mentality just because his pay to play money is significantly higher in war games than in peace.

I forgot to point out Michael that Trumps team should also look very closely at Nevada . I feel that there are tens of thousands of residents from the state of California that probably voted there illegally not to mention the transients... Once they start looking they may as well keep digging they are going to find all kinds of goodies and if I am right Nevada will also come out of the win column for Joe of course there could be a glitch or two there as well...lol..

And this time there's more at stake and they have nothing to lose thus take more risks, because they must win to obstruct and remove the investigations of their coup and pay to play corruption schemes.

If only Hannity's show was accepted as evidence in court. It's amazing what Trumpkins will believe.
Shimon's finds and my finds are not From media, they are what your media is supposed to do, old fashion research and investigative reporting.
Your reply is an ad hominem excuse and never addresses the issue that you obviously sought to avoid and taint with a false smokescreen.
Furthermore, you have no idea what is going on, because your news sources keep you in blinders and control your emotions.
Your thought process is tainted by that control & abuse, thus your affiliation pride makes you support things that make no common sense in a rational practical world.
Example: you are against lower taxes and middle east peace, against safe stable communities, against equality and people's rights, against higher wages and lower taxes, you want to have raised taxes and less available jobs, you want to sabotage and resist success of the country, you want to thwart peace resist peace deals, against middle east peace, against Jews and religious rights and equality, you want politicians who profit from war and pay to play schemes that sell out the country, and you side with traitors and corrupt politicians over those cleaning up the process. Example you are made by your puppet masters in the media to attack the 911 hero top corruption and mobster prosecuter instead of the mobsters who run the media, then you're taught to attack the investigators of the corruption instead of those obstructing justice trying to get away with the crimes=thus taking the side of the lawless ones and making them above the law.
Basically you hate making America great again which is why you subconsciously hate those hats.

You falsely accused Trump with a quid pro quo with Ukraineb so you elect Biden who admited to doing such a thing on a broadcast.

You falsely accused Trump as gonna start a war yet we see the opposite, so you instead voted for the man who helped instill that war mentality just because his pay to play money is significantly higher in war games than in peace.

I forgot to point out Michael that Trumps team should also look very closely at Nevada . I feel that there are tens of thousands of residents from the state of California that probably voted there illegally not to mention the transients... Once they start looking they may as well keep digging they are going to find all kinds of goodies and if I am right Nevada will also come out of the win column for Joe of course there could be a glitch or two there as well...lol..

You are in the denial stage of grief right now. Don't worry. You will eventually pass through the other stages and finally accept the fact that Trump is a pig who the country didn't want to be president any more

Trump WINS election; Democrats now working overtime to STEAL it by fabricating hundreds of thousands of votes in Michigan and Wisconsin Trump WINS election; Democrats now working overtime to STEAL it by fabricating hundreds of thousands of votes in Michigan and Wisconsin

You are in the denial stage of grief right now. Don't worry. You will eventually pass through the other stages and finally accept the fact that Trump is a pig who the country didn't want to be president any more
Interesting: not only are you wrong once again like always (because Shimons been laughing a lot in posts and emails), but you are still miserable as are many people who should be happy the mail in ballot scam temporarily worked. Isn't it odd that you were miserable and full of hate and division before and now after in the same manner and behavior that has not changed? Is it because subconsciously you realize Biden is everything you were told Trump was or is it nothing to do with Politics and everything to do with brainwashing that is programing your mindset?

Interesting: not only are you wrong once again like always (because Shimons been laughing a lot in posts and emails), but you are still miserable as are many people who should be happy the mail in ballot scam temporarily worked. Isn't it odd that you were miserable and full of hate and division before and now after in the same manner and behavior that has not changed? Is it because subconsciously you realize Biden is everything you were told Trump was or is it nothing to do with Politics and everything to do with brainwashing that is programing your mindset?
Yah I am laughing alright hardy har har...Here is another really really big joke You remember that company owned by Dianne Feinstein’s husband that controls the software for the voting systems that flipped those votes in those states That we talked about previosly A Richard Blum....It has now come to my attention that Nancy Pelosi‘ s chief of staff is a chief executive in that company as well... Wow talk about blatant and in your face. If this is true then the real pigs at the trough were the top little piggies in the Democratic Party . I wonder if other top dogs were involved as well such as the Clinton’s and just how deep the little piggies were willing to go to not only steal the election from Trump but screw the American people out of their inaliable rights to vote in free elections as well...

Yah I am laughing alright hardy har har...Here is another really really big joke You remember that company owned by Dianne Feinstein’s husband that controls the software for the voting systems that flipped those votes in those states That we talked about previosly A Richard Blum....It has now come to my attention that Nancy Pelosi‘ s chief of staff is a chief executive in that company as well... Wow talk about blatant and in your face. If this is true then the real pigs at the trough were the top little piggies in the Democratic Party . I wonder if other top dogs were involved as well such as the Clinton’s and just how deep the little piggies were willing to go to not only steal the election from Trump but screw the American people out of their inaliable rights to vote in free elections as well...

You should report that, and if there is any truth to it at all you might do some good. Of course, if it's bullshit like all your other conspiracy theories,, you shouldn't expect much to happen.

Forum List

Back