Video: Bernie 15minute speech: I stand with rail workers as they fight for paid sick leave & improved working conditions, wealth equality for workers"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Amtrak is canceling all long-distance trains tomorrow in anticipation of a rail strike because some railroad barons who made $20 billion last year refuse to even give workers unpaid sick leave. The greed of capitalists knows no bounds.

Amtrak is canceling all long-distance trains tomorrow in anticipation of a rail strike because some railroad barons who made $20 billion last year refuse to even give workers unpaid sick leave. The greed of capitalists knows no bounds.

While Bernie sits there with his millions of dollars and at least $250,000 a year salary, i just cant see how he can talk about income equality.

Great. Let's have a rail strike to drive up inflation just before the midterms. I love it.

Forum List

Back