VIDEO: Assad blocks UN aid delivery to besieged Aleppo

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Such a humanitarian!!!

#SyriaWar

The Syrian ceasefire has hit another roadblock after 20 UN aid trucks carrying emergency food and fuel are barred from besieged Aleppo

Capture_1.PNG

Islam Zitout
Wednesday 14 September 2016 16:36 UTC
Last update:
Wednesday 14 September 2016 16:48 UTC

Besieged Syrian civilians waited desperately for aid as relief convoys remained on hold Wednesday despite a significant drop in violence almost 48 hours after a ceasefire took effect.

The convoys, each of around 20 trucks carrying mostly food and flour for 40,000 people, entered Syria from the Turkish border town of Cilvegozu, about 40km west of Aleppo, on Tuesday. However, they made it little further than the Turkish customs post.

The UN special envoy for Syria, Staffan de Mistura, said on Tuesday that the UN was still waiting for Damascus to issue letters authorising aid deliveries.

Continue reading at:

still killing his own people

less than an hour his broke the truce and bombed aleppo

twice he has fired mortars at golan and fired missiles at Israel jets checking the area.

Even russians were fired on

Oh look, the mentally ill childish pipsqueak hasn't had enough of playing Baghdad Bob Jr. on this forum so he felt he had to put his silly two cents into this thread. Many news outlets are reporting on this; and regardless of what the pipsqueak is saying, the people are still starving and in need of medical air. Maybe he can convince his boyfriend to allow the aid to go through.

No doubt the viewers have realized by now that the pipsqueak has no interest in what is going on in the Middle East in general. He only wants to protect his imaginary boyfriend. Perhaps Assad should be made aware of how the pipsqueak is defending him so that he can send the pipsqueak a medal saying "My Biggest Rear End Kisser in the World."

Oh look, the mentally ill childish pipsqueak hasn't had enough of playing Baghdad Bob Jr. on this forum so he felt he had to put his silly two cents into this thread. Many news outlets are reporting on this; and regardless of what the pipsqueak is saying, the people are still starving and in need of medical air. Maybe he can convince his boyfriend to allow the aid to go through.

No doubt the viewers have realized by now that the pipsqueak has no interest in what is going on in the Middle East in general. He only wants to protect his imaginary boyfriend. Perhaps Assad should be made aware of how the pipsqueak is defending him so that he can send the pipsqueak a medal saying "My Biggest Rear End Kisser in the World."

Twitter, facebook, website, email?

snail mail

His Excellency Bashar al-Assad Presidential
Palace al-Rashid Street
Damascus Syrian Arab Republic

snail mail

Palace al-Rashid Street

Should I request a gold or silver medal for the pipsqueak? Should it be in Arabic or German? If it is in German, he can show it to others in the nut house and they would be able to read the inscription..

snail mail

Palace al-Rashid Street

Should I request a gold or silver medal for the pipsqueak? Should it be in Arabic or German? If it is in German, he can show it to others in the nut house and they would be able to read the inscription..

Bashar is fluent in English

snail mail

Palace al-Rashid Street

Bashar is fluent in English

I think sally was referring to Herr Captain Blei

Obama funded this.

Obama funded what?

The mayhem, bro. Try to keep up.

there was mayhem long before Obama was born----the USA has nothing to do with the crap going on in Syria

Did I claim it was a perfect place? And you're naive as fuck if you think USA has nothing to do with what's happening in Syria.

I have to admit-----that at age 10 I was naïve about fuck-----but I am not all that naïve about the situation in Syria which has been ONGOING since the unfortunate ascent to power by the BAATHIST DOG-----HAFEZ ASSAD in 1971 and in recent years complicated by the INEVITABLE development of that which has been named the "ARAB SPRING"
We are in an era that can logically be designated as
the resurgence of **)islam((* -----that started circa
1970----or even earlier with the sick PAN ARABIST
movement way back circa 1930.
*)) IT ((* has been happening over and over for the past
1400 years (notice ---1400 years ago precedes the USA)

No---the USA did not do it. Western Imperialism did not do
it either

In fact, like I state before, your case should be investigated by the feds. Islamist terrorism is a major threat.

Obama funded this.

Obama funded what?

there was mayhem long before Obama was born----the USA has nothing to do with the crap going on in Syria

Did I claim it was a perfect place? And you're naive as fuck if you think USA has nothing to do with what's happening in Syria.

I have to admit-----that at age 10 I was naïve about fuck-----but I am not all that naïve about the situation in Syria which has been ONGOING since the unfortunate ascent to power by the BAATHIST DOG-----HAFEZ ASSAD in 1971 and in recent years complicated by the INEVITABLE development of that which has been named the "ARAB SPRING"

it either

The USA having something to do with it doesn't rule out the culpability of other players or ideologies.

Obama funded what?

it either

The USA having something to do with it doesn't rule out the culpability of other players or ideologies.

the USA has nothing to do with it

it either

Yes, it does!

it either

Yes, it does!

:lmao:Then, I guess Bush is off the hook...

Forum List

Back