Video: Anti Fascist protesters block freeway threaten Nov it begins

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The group Refuse Fascism took over the 101 Freeway in Los Angeles on Tuesday by kneeling in the middle of the road with signs that spelled out “Nov 4 It Begins.”

The group chanted the usual, “No Trump, no KKK, no fascist U.S.A.,” that has been regurgitated by anti-Trump protesters over and over for the past year.

Video: ‘Anti-Fascist’ Protesters Block Freeway, Threaten ‘Nov 4 It Begins’

upload_2017-9-27_10-31-19.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sick and twisted who are so degenerate they are about as educated as your neighbors dog in fact a German Shep. is probably more intelligent than these losers are.

You idiots need to be rounded up and sent to the nearest communist Country there is. and you cowardly bitch don't get a two way ticket.

For those who can't find facts on their own and to dumbed down & only have an IQ level that allows them to say " Infowars" move along here jackasses this is their own site :

upload_2017-9-27_12-25-43.png

Presentation by Andy Zee at Refuse Fascism conference: On November 4, 2017, We Begin, This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must GO!

Last edited:
I'm going to have to get a heavy duty brush guard installed on my truck.

Remember folks if you run over street blocking protesters, you will not be convicted. Let's all take advantage of that.

It's their right to shut down the freeway and hold all those commuters hostage.

Signed,

A fascist, fucking libtard

I suspect, but don't know for sure, that blocking a Highway thus interfering and disrupting the free flow of commerce and the citizenry going to and from work and everyday business, blocking first responders, et. al., is in of itself a felonius offense.

Hoocoodanode it would come to this .

The "Republic" is dead.

• Banned
Infowars. 'Nuff said.

So tell us again what makes you losers so fkn stupid you can only use a source as your denial point, what makes you so retarded is how you can't research , gawd you idiots prove yourselves so beyond the intelligence levels your sickening,

YOUR DUMBED DOWN BUTTON is on AUTO push you leave never bothering to click links, never bothering to see where the sources got their source.

Yeah you all are some pretty stupid fkn retards it gets worse every day. Must be all those vaccines , and bubble gum you chew, and all that beer you drink right along with the twenty different meds your on.

Yep slaves of the Government good litle pet your dong well dumb ass.

Last edited:
Infowars. 'Nuff said.

The primary source is refuse fascism itself, I have no love loss for twoofers, however, the MSM is no longer a reliable source in the post Trumpian world, they have literally come out and said that objective journalism is no longer their roll, rather their new mission statement reads "stop Trump".

Infowars. 'Nuff said.

The primary source is refuse fascism itself, I have no love loss for twoofers, however, the MSM is no longer a reliable source in the post Trumpian world, they have literally come out and said that objective journalism is no longer their roll, rather their new mission statement reads "stop Trump".

No you see the source warns the people, MSM sources sends the idiots to their own death camp just like Hitler did /

Trump haters are the victims of stupidity

upload_2017-9-27_12-15-13.png

Forum List

Back