Victim in fatal car accident Tragically not Glenn Beck

Apparently, you had no problem with a wingnut group praying for Obama's death, leaving his children orphans and his wife a widow.

Apparently, you had no problem with a wingnut group praying for Obama's death, leaving his children orphans and his wife a widow.

What group is this? Of course I have a freakin problem with it. I'm not stupid enough to think its alright to wish people dead just because you disagree with them.

Which conspiracies of his have merit? The man is loopy.

What conspiracies do you think he actually saying exist? He asks questions. You call him names. Is it wrong to ask questions? Does that somehow many you a conspiracy nut?

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

Well, as long as they are throwing darts at Glenn Beck, they are leaving Sarah Palin alone. Tomorrow Sarah Palin will get all the heat and they will leave Glenn Beck be for a bit. Then it will be O'Rielly's turn in the barrel followed by maybe Sean Hannity. I don't know exactly what it is or why but I don't think liberals have much interest in the truth... I think the truth must hurt their ears or something.

Yup, like "lib'ruls" put this together.

It's satire, you morons. It pokes fun at you on the wing nut right. Get over it.

Fun is fun. I detest OL'BO but I sure wouldn't wish his death or anyone elses for that matter. Jeeze folks, lighten up.

Oh and Becks and O'Reillys ratings are through the roof. Hmmmm I suppose that could be a mistake also doncha know???

Last edited:
Yes Becks and O'reilley's ratings are high, but then before we invaded Iraq most everyone in the USA thought we needed to invade Iraq. Opinion polls are a refelection of the stupidity of Americans.

I did say most now.

Forum List

Back