Vicious Blacks pummel white kid on bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it's okay for three black kids to beat up some white child. The 13 year old had it coming, just for being white.

Everyone understands that.

I am not saying it's okay. Would people please try to use their brains. What I am saying is that abuse breeds abuse. If you think you can treat a people the way blacks were treated in this country for hundreds of years and it has virtually no effect on the current day, you are mistaken. Abuse breeds abuse. It is the same reason they have so much violence in South Africa, because for hundreds of years they treated the blacks worse than we treat animals. Why is Israel such an aggressive, angry nation? Because Jews were abused for so long. Why do we have Islamic terrorists? Because Israel abuses the Palestinians. Why are most of the people in our prisons people who suffered child abuse? Because abuse breeds abusive, angry, violent people. It is not hard to figure out. Raise a dog or cat and treat it abusively. You think you're going to end up with a sweet tempered, gentle animal? If any group of people is in an abusive situation generation after generation, we breed negativity into them. You think that's going to just go away completely in one or two generations after hundreds of years?

There is NO GENETIC MEMORY OF SLAVERY OR BEING LYNCHED.

In South Africa, it was THEM who were being abused. It wasn't past abuse, it was CURRENT apartheid.

Why is Israel such an aggressive, angry, nation? Because arabs are trying to kill them NOW. Not a hundred years ago, but today.

And, no the Brits have no reason to want to kill Italians because of the Roman occupation.

Well stated Katz

I am not saying it's okay. Would people please try to use their brains. What I am saying is that abuse breeds abuse. If you think you can treat a people the way blacks were treated in this country for hundreds of years and it has virtually no effect on the current day, you are mistaken. Abuse breeds abuse. It is the same reason they have so much violence in South Africa, because for hundreds of years they treated the blacks worse than we treat animals. Why is Israel such an aggressive, angry nation? Because Jews were abused for so long. Why do we have Islamic terrorists? Because Israel abuses the Palestinians. Why are most of the people in our prisons people who suffered child abuse? Because abuse breeds abusive, angry, violent people. It is not hard to figure out. Raise a dog or cat and treat it abusively. You think you're going to end up with a sweet tempered, gentle animal? If any group of people is in an abusive situation generation after generation, we breed negativity into them. You think that's going to just go away completely in one or two generations after hundreds of years?

There is NO GENETIC MEMORY OF SLAVERY OR BEING LYNCHED.

In South Africa, it was THEM who were being abused. It wasn't past abuse, it was CURRENT apartheid.

Why is Israel such an aggressive, angry, nation? Because arabs are trying to kill them NOW. Not a hundred years ago, but today.

And, no the Brits have no reason to want to kill Italians because of the Roman occupation.

Aparthied ended 20 years ago and South Africa is still a very violent nation. The Civil Rights Movement changed things for black Americans about 40 years ago. Up until that time, black Americans were still being very much abused.

If you think there is no correlation between history and the present, you are a fool, stupid and foolish. If you think there is no correlation between the wave of Islamic terrorism and what Israel does to Palestine, you are a fool ten times over.

Wow you math is shit! Civil Rights Act was passed in 1964. Things started to change then. That is nearly 60 yrs ago. That generation is on social security. South Africa is a violent nation because of the black population not the whites!

Of course history plays a role in today's current events. And YES, part of America's great history involves racial atrocities such as slavery, the KKK, etc.

But America's great history also involves brave people like MLK, and millions of WHITE Americans followed his lead and said "Enough" and changed it.

Now that the tide is turned and the media and Democrats are ignoring black on white crime (the same folks who ignored the white on black crime 60 years ago), we need brave black AND white Americans to say "Enough" and change it again.

Last edited:
I have seen a lot of fucked up posts here...
To approve of 3 kids beating up on on 1 really blows my mind.
And to say they did it as payback for what happened so many years ago as justification....

That is unbelievable...
Ditto.

It's disgusting. I am so glad I have my PS2 to keep me occupied instead of reading this shit as often as I was.

The white guy is a snitch, I'm glad they broke his arm, that'll teach him to mind his own business. Do you really think that snitching on the 3 kids will change anything except get your face pounded?

i am glad to learn that you are a maggot, feeding off the rotten decaying flesh of your own kind, keep up the good work :up:

The white kid rats out 3 others and they beat him up. Seems pretty stupid to me to rat out 3 kids who take the bus with you every day, as you're asking for it.
Fucking snitch. Is that what your America is all about?

Yep I grew up with the no snitching mentality, but is that really the right thing? One of the reasons crime is so high in black neighborhoods is the citizens don't snitch, either out of fear, a false sense of honor or hatred for authority. Whatever it is, it doesn't help to prevent the police from knowing the facts.

Many times it takes guts and courage to rat! Not sure this kid's motivation for ratting out the other kids, but you make it like it's a bad thing that he reported that the black thugs were drug dealers? Believe it or not drugs do ruin lives. I have seen it first hand. Even pot is not at harmless as people make it out to be. Sure you CAN'T OD, it doesn't disrupt your driving as previously stated and it causes no long-term effects. However, while smoking it you lose your short-term memory, every day or frequent users have long-term memory issues (it takes years of stopping to recovery it), it kills ambition, makes you a socially incapable and drives you to over-eating the worst types of foods. Weed has harmful effects without a doubt. I know from personal experience (this is coming from a pro-legalization advocate).

But I digress. Snitching isn't wrong or cowardly. In fact it's usu the right thing to do and nearly every time requires courage and can lead to negative consequences.

The white victim did nothing wrong and you are a worthless SOB for arguing he did!
The white guy is a snitch, I'm glad they broke his arm, that'll teach him to mind his own business. Do you really think that snitching on the 3 kids will change anything except get your face pounded?

All I know is..I can pound your rep. I hope you stay red.

What is worse is the media isn't really picking it up and when they do they start it half way, instead of the beginning. See in the beginning you can see the face of the victim. He is white and he is facing forward not provoking an attack. Then they spring into action knocking the white kid to the floor. This is where the video picks up, because they don't want you to see the race of the victim!

Media censored the race of the victim in brutal Florida school bus mob beating

And you're a dishonest hack. Not only was there already a thread on this for three days before this one was concocted, but before you made this ^^ post, you tried to float the same turd in that thread, and I corrected you there, and yet here you are spewing the same bullshit all over again.

Yep I grew up with the no snitching mentality, but is that really the right thing? One of the reasons crime is so high in black neighborhoods is the citizens don't snitch, either out of fear, a false sense of honor or hatred for authority. Whatever it is, it doesn't help to prevent the police from knowing the facts.

Many times it takes guts and courage to rat! Not sure this kid's motivation for ratting out the other kids, but you make it like it's a bad thing that he reported that the black thugs were drug dealers? Believe it or not drugs do ruin lives. I have seen it first hand. Even pot is not at harmless as people make it out to be. Sure you CAN'T OD, it doesn't disrupt your driving as previously stated and it causes no long-term effects. However, while smoking it you lose your short-term memory, every day or frequent users have long-term memory issues (it takes years of stopping to recovery it), it kills ambition, makes you a socially incapable and drives you to over-eating the worst types of foods. Weed has harmful effects without a doubt. I know from personal experience (this is coming from a pro-legalization advocate).

But I digress. Snitching isn't wrong or cowardly. In fact it's usu the right thing to do and nearly every time requires courage and can lead to negative consequences.

The white victim did nothing wrong and you are a worthless SOB for arguing he did!

It was more than being a snitch. The white kid refused to take drugs or buy drugs from these three.
He got beat up only AFTER he snitched. As it should be.
Is this what your America is coming to, you think being a snitch is cool? Everybody is going to rat everyone else out? You know what? That's what they do in fucking CHINA!!!! Why don't you move there and be happy?

It was more than being a snitch. The white kid refused to take drugs or buy drugs from these three.
Is this what your America is coming to, you think being a snitch is cool? Everybody is going to rat everyone else out? You know what? That's what they do in fucking CHINA!!!! Why don't you move there and be happy?

Yup, and I think it's fair for everyone here to beat up on you because you piss us off. Hope you like it because that's the way it should be.

Yup, and I think it's fair for everyone here to beat up on you because you piss us off. Hope you like it because that's the way it should be.

If I had snitched on you instead of minding my own business, ok. But beating me up because you don't like what I say? You know what? That's what they do in fucking RUSSIA!!! Need help packing?

esmeralda.., did you read this part of my post or did you just skip it because any time you see "Wildman" you pass on reading, here it is just for you:
if there was any validity to your BULL SHIT, the American Indians would be the ones causing the most riots, most beatings, most hate towards white people, but we do not see that do we ? according to history, the American Indian were just as vicious in their wars against the "invaders" as the blacks were to their own people in their home country 200-300 years ago, for your analogy to be correct or just kinda close the Indians would be the ones committing 85% of the crime and murders, of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent. here is another FACT of life, blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

according to your BS, can you explain to us with common sense why the American Indian are not a more of a problem than the blacks ??

esmeralda.., did you read this part of my post or did you just skip it because any time you see "Wildman" you pass on reading, here it is just for you:
if there was any validity to your BULL SHIT, the American Indians would be the ones causing the most riots, most beatings, most hate towards white people, but we do not see that do we ? according to history, the American Indian were just as vicious in their wars against the "invaders" as the blacks were to their own people in their home country 200-300 years ago, for your analogy to be correct or just kinda close the Indians would be the ones committing 85% of the crime and murders, of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent. here is another FACT of life, blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

according to your BS, can you explain to us with common sense why the American Indian are not a more of a problem than the blacks ??
The first thing that comes to mind is that the native American population was pretty much decimated by genocide during the European take over of the continent. What percentage of them was actually left? Ten percent? Then they were put on reservations where there were barely able to survive, and if they left the reservation, which some tried to do in small numbers, they were met with the same kind of violence and racism the blacks experienced, so they went back to the reservation and drank themselves into the grave, doing a lot of fighting, btw, amongst themselves. Also, for generations and generations, their children were taken away from them, growing up away from their families and cultures, being distanced from their culture and indoctrinated into a 'white' vision of reality. I think what that did was beat them down, confuse them, and take away their sense of identity and power. They were never slaves (or only in miniscule numbers), they were not lynched; their experience is very bad, but also very different. I don't think a true parallel comparison can be made, but certainly the Native American has had many, many social problems. In Seattle, where I lived, there is a relatively large number of Native Americans,compared to other large cities, and they are generally in trouble a lot, often homeless, drinking problems, and lots of violence amongst themselves and sometimes others. As well, Native Amerians comprise about 1.2% of the total US population and the vast majority live on reservations; whereas, blacks are about 15% and most live in our large urban areas. That's going to make a huge difference all by itself.

Last edited:
wow pics black and white looks old to me, I didn't do any of that nor my parents, I am tired of paying for things I have not done. Stop adding to their fire. People like you keep their flame alive and burning strong for them. It will take many more bus attacks for white to be equal and on par with other races because of pics like that so stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back