Vicious Blacks pummel white kid on bus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
The black teens beat the white sixth-grader for roughly a minute before opening the emergency-exit door and fleeing the bus.
(cowardly little motherfuckers)

The attack took place July 9 in Pinellas County, Fla., but the horrific cell-phone video – and a bus surveillance video – came to light only recently.
(why only "recently" ? was it because it might make Traykoon appear a thug also ?)

Police say the youths attacked the victim after he told officials at their drop-out prevention school that one of them had tried to sell him drugs.
(sell drugs.., naww ! those little ******* would never do that..., would they ?)

The victim suffered two black eyes and a broken arm.
(plus other unknown injuries, i would suspect)

Read more at Vicious: Blacks pummel white child on bus

here is a perfect example of ****** racism, hate crime, gang violence, those fucking ******* should be locked away from society for the rest of their life. :up:

OK liarberals start up your racist engines and start calling me a racist, it will mean nothing to me as the word has lost its meaning by it's over use. :up:

Oh damn. I fell into a pig sty.

Disgusting KKK asshole.

Excuse me while I go wash off the shit.

Blacks can't be racist, everyone knows that. Even if they call you a cracker. Because they've been called ****** so many times that they are allowed to catch up. Or something like that.

The black teens beat the white sixth-grader for roughly a minute before opening the emergency-exit door and fleeing the bus.
(cowardly little motherfuckers)

The attack took place July 9 in Pinellas County, Fla., but the horrific cell-phone video – and a bus surveillance video – came to light only recently.
(why only "recently" ? was it because it might make Traykoon appear a thug also ?)

Police say the youths attacked the victim after he told officials at their drop-out prevention school that one of them had tried to sell him drugs.
(sell drugs.., naww ! those little ******* would never do that..., would they ?)

The victim suffered two black eyes and a broken arm.
(plus other unknown injuries, i would suspect)

Read more at Vicious: Blacks pummel white child on bus

here is a perfect example of ****** racism, hate crime, gang violence, those fucking ******* should be locked away from society for the rest of their life. :up:

OK liarberals start up your racist engines and start calling me a racist, it will mean nothing to me as the word has lost its meaning by it's over use. :up:

No reason to call you anything as you have already stated it means nothing to you.I only read threads made by white people complaining about black people, actions speak for themselves.:cool:

Blacks can't be racist, everyone knows that. Even if they call you a cracker. Because they've been called ****** so many times that they are allowed to catch up. Or something like that.

It's like a game of rascist poker.........I'll see your '******' and raise you five hundred 'crackers'.

What is worse is the media isn't really picking it up and when they do they start it half way, instead of the beginning. See in the beginning you can see the face of the victim. He is white and he is facing forward not provoking an attack. Then they spring into action knocking the white kid to the floor. This is where the video picks up, because they don't want you to see the race of the victim!

Media censored the race of the victim in brutal Florida school bus mob beating

Of course blacks can be racists...as can Asians (some of the worst I've seen). Who said that blacks can't be racists......besides you?

Of course blacks can be racists...as can Asians (some of the worst I've seen). Who said that blacks can't be racists......besides you?

iirc poet and truthmatters...

Disgusting KKK asshole.

Really. KKK huh? Ok. Guess I am a racist too although I didn't use the N word.
Enough is enough. I'm fed up with the double standards. Good thing it was not my crazy ass cracker 6th grader being thumped. There would be 3 dead black boys.

Last edited:
All these stories of black on white beatings it always seems to be 3 or 4 or more whooping up
on one skinny little white kid.

There was already a discussion on this a few days ago. Was there some reason why you felt the need to recreate it other than to show us what a bigoted redneck you are?

iirc poet and truthmatters...

If they did say that, they are wrong....just as wrong as anyone who would say all blacks are racist or that no whites are racist.

What is worse is the media isn't really picking it up and when they do they start it half way, instead of the beginning. See in the beginning you can see the face of the victim. He is white and he is facing forward not provoking an attack. Then they spring into action knocking the white kid to the floor. This is where the video picks up, because they don't want you to see the race of the victim!

Media censored the race of the victim in brutal Florida school bus mob beating

if i never read a word about this vicious attack and only saw the video you mention, which i did on our local newscast, i would immediately say the victim is WHITE, blacks never beat another black that way.., they just shoot them, the evidence is in Shitcago, Detroit and W.D.C., ooooh yes ! i did forget Floriduhhh !

Disgusting KKK asshole.

Really. KKK huh? Ok. Guess I am a racist too although I didn't use the N word.
Enough is enough. I'm fed up with the double standards. Good thing it was not my crazy ass cracker 6th grader being thumped. There would be 3 dead black boys.

AMEN SISTER !!..., may i call you Sister ?

There was already a discussion on this a few days ago. Was there some reason why you felt the need to recreate it other than to show us what a bigoted redneck you are?

if there was a discussion on it i failed to see it, could you please provide a link to that discussion ?
in the mean time..........., GO FUCK YOURSELF ............... :lmao: ... :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back