Viceland

Anyone watch this channel yet?

Yes, and often. Not interested in some of their programming but they do quite a lot that's very interesting.

Other excellent networks - LINK and Free Speech TV. Needless to say, neither are suitable for brainless RWNJs.

A while back, I read that the most popular programming is rassling, watching cars turn right reel fast aka nascar and Bruce Willis movies.

Bet I know what trumpkins watch.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

• Banned

Yes, and often. Not interested in some of their programming but they do quite a lot that's very interesting.

Other excellent networks - LINK and Free Speech TV. Needless to say, neither are suitable for brainless RWNJs.

A while back, I read that the most popular programming is rassling, watching cars turn right reel fast aka nascar and Bruce Willis movies.

I have mixed feelings about Vice in general. I used to read their magazine all the way back in the late 90's, so on one hand I'm very impressed with their success and what they've been able to build. The fact that they have their own cable channel now is actually amazing. On the other hand, they plagiarize a LOT of already successful shows. CNN, in particular, seems to be their number one source for cribbing material. They've copied Anthony Bourdian's chefscapade adventure format and they've also copied CNN's "comedian visits highly racist areas" show (I forget the name at the moment.)

But, they've always done great work on drugs and other topics mainstream journalists avoid. The show "Jungletown" is totally fascinating (and original!)

I'm familiar with Link but I haven't seen Free Speech TV yet. Is that a cable channel?

"Viceland" is just another Disney owned channel which is part of the six corporate interests that owns 90 percent of ALL media. All 6 heads of these corporate media empires have a seat on the CFR and the Committee of 300....so it's of no wonder to me that the leftard clown posse is so "gaga" over it. Leftards are pseudo intellectuals with the depth of a hubcap.

• Banned
"Viceland" is just another Disney owned channel which is part of the six corporate interests that owns 90 percent of ALL media. All 6 heads of these corporate media empires have a seat on the CFR and the Committee of 300....so it's of no wonder to me that the leftard clown posse is so "gaga" over it. Leftards are pseudo intellectuals with the depth of a hubcap.

You forgot to mention that Rupert Murdoch has a 5% stake in the company. Oh, you didn't mention that because it interferes with your agenda...Got it

You forgot to mention that Rupert Murdoch has a 5% stake in the company. Oh, you didn't mention that because it interferes with your agenda...Got it

I am no fan of Rupert Murdoch or FOX news.........they are simply part of the controlled opposition. Looks like I "punk" you yet again........tooooo fucking easy.

I am no fan of Rupert Murdoch or FOX news.........they are simply part of the controlled opposition. Looks like I "punk" you yet again........tooooo fucking easy.

So what would be the problem with Viceland? What is it specifically that you have a problem with? Perhaps you could take time out of your busy schedule of giving me funnies and elaborate.

Last edited:

So what would be the problem with Viceland? What is it specifically that you have a problem with? Perhaps you could take time out of your busy schedule of giving me funnies and elaborate.

Not a thing...,... just so long as you realize that the only "truth" you might glean ( if there is any) from it has been spun to fit their agenda. Personally, I don't believe a fucking thing that comes from the corporate lamestream media.....do you need more clarity on this????

Not a thing...,... just so long as you realize that the only "truth" you might glean ( if there is any) from it has been spun to fit their agenda. Personally, I don't believe a fucking thing that comes from the corporate lamestream media.....do you need more clarity on this????

It's not a news channel, Know-Nothing Dale. It's all entertainment and reality shows.

It's not a news channel, Know-Nothing Dale. It's all entertainment and reality shows.

Then that is good news for someone like you!!!! Watch, enjoy and be entertained! You see, I don't own a TV and haven't for 5 years and don't miss it a bit.

Then that is good news for someone like you!!!! Watch, enjoy and be entertained! You see, I don't own a TV and haven't for 5 years and don't miss it a bit.

Then why did you lie that you know everything there is to know about something you've never seen?

Oh, wait -- it's Dale Smith .....

I have mixed feelings about Vice in general. I used to read their magazine all the way back in the late 90's, so on one hand I'm very impressed with their success and what they've been able to build. The fact that they have their own cable channel now is actually amazing. On the other hand, they plagiarize a LOT of already successful shows. CNN, in particular, seems to be their number one source for cribbing material. They've copied Anthony Bourdian's chefscapade adventure format and they've also copied CNN's "comedian visits highly racist areas" show (I forget the name at the moment.)

But, they've always done great work on drugs and other topics mainstream journalists avoid. The show "Jungletown" is totally fascinating (and original!)

I'm familiar with Link but I haven't seen Free Speech TV yet. Is that a cable channel?

We get FSTV on Direct TV and like it a lot.

Is VICE TV the same as the VICE documentaries?

They did an excellent piece on the financial ruin of American family farms when they lose cheap Mexican labor. Showed how US workers simply could not do the work. Nor could prison labor. The families go broke and 1% corporations come in and buy for pennies on the dollar. Which is, of course, why RWNJs vote for Rs - to help take land away from those who worked for it.

Not surprising they also want Americans' land taken from them on the Mexico border.

This cracks me up.

Dale Smith knows everything about TV but doesn't actually own a TV.

[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Then why did you lie that you know everything there is to know about something you've never seen?

Oh, wait -- it's Dale Smith .....

I simply stated that anything you get the corporate lamestream media which owns the Discovery and History Channel, etc, etc is total bullshit and I stand by that contention......have you a problem with that?

Soros whores.

Vice was built from the ground up over the span of 20+ years, totally independently you mental midget. Soros has NOTHING to do with the company you brain dead retard.
One of the original founders is a friend of mine whose wedding I attended. I know more about the early days of Vice than you do. Trust me.

Now, for the full scope of your buffoonery, here's a video proving Vice is now just a fetid pile of Soros whore juice:

Talking Heads: The European Union vs. Russia | VICE News

Apology accepted, SHYTE

Forum List

Back