Vice President of U.S. Engineering Eric Coomer shared anti-Trump posts online

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The election was stolen.

Numerous Democrats were warning about 'Dominion' since at least last year, and PBS did a piece in late October 2020 about the mess these machines and software were.

Dominion’s top engineer assured Antifa activists that he had “made f**king sure” that President Donald Trump wouldn’t win the presidential race, according to reports.
Dominion Voting Systems’ Vice President of U.S. Engineering Eric Coomer allegedly spoke with Antifa members on conference calls and reportedly assured the other participants by saying:​
“Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made f**king sure of that!
Dominion Voting Systems is one of the largest voting technology companies in the United States.​
It provides voting machines and tabulators to many local governments.​
More than 30 states use these voting machines to scan ballots in US elections and tabulate votes.​

Dear USMB poster:

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won I have prepared this generic response:

Biden won, Trump lost, there was no cheating, grow up.

There is no need to respond except to accept the loss like an adult and move on.

Your friend
Occupied.

Dear USMB poster:

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won I have prepared this generic response:

There is no need to respond except to accept the loss like an adult and move on.

Your friend
Occupied.
Dear Prog wokester:

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that MSM does not get to call the winner of an election and it is not over yet I have prepared this generic response.

Trump won. In a landslide.
This is all going to come out soon and you will see you have been lied to. Again.
Take it like a... whatever you are.

I don't care about your feelings so there is no need to respond. Period.

Your bestist buddy
JGS

Dear USMB poster:

Your friend
Occupied.
Dear Prog wokester:

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that MSM does not get to call the winner of an election and it is not over yet I have prepared this generic response.

Trump won. In a landslide.
This is all going to come out soon and you will see you have been lied to. Again.
Take it like a... whatever you are.

I don't care about your feelings so there is no need to respond. Period.

Your bestist buddy
JGS
Yep,he can only sling shit in defest like the monkey troll he is after the op took him to school.lol

The election was stolen.

Numerous Democrats were warning about 'Dominion' since at least last year, and PBS did a piece in late October 2020 about the mess these machines and software were.

Dominion’s top engineer assured Antifa activists that he had “made f**king sure” that President Donald Trump wouldn’t win the presidential race, according to reports.
Dominion Voting Systems’ Vice President of U.S. Engineering Eric Coomer allegedly spoke with Antifa members on conference calls and reportedly assured the other participants by saying:​
“Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made f**king sure of that!
Dominion Voting Systems is one of the largest voting technology companies in the United States.​
It provides voting machines and tabulators to many local governments.​
More than 30 states use these voting machines to scan ballots in US elections and tabulate votes.​

Who were these antifa members? And reported....by whom?

Forum List

Back