Veterans outraged.......Palin Desecrates US Flag

As BURNING a flag is protected under the 1st Amendment, someone purchasing a flag and having someone else sign it as a momento would be equally protected.

It's also not clear that signing a flag is an act of mutiliation, defacement, or destruction.

I agree with you on this.

As BURNING a flag is protected under the 1st Amendment, someone purchasing a flag and having someone else sign it as a momento would be equally protected.

It's also not clear that signing a flag is an act of mutiliation, defacement, or destruction.

Oh, so if it's a Constitutional right, conservatives never get outraged over it?

lolol

I'm slightly less pissed at someone signing a flag than I am at Bill Ayers, who trod on one.

But, it's nice that the left have another whining point... I love the sound of fear.

colkilgoreavcopyty6.jpg

Indeed, it does. The plethora of whining articles clutching at any straw to beat down the right tells me far more about their desperation than any 'information' those articles may contain.

I see desperate people.

Obama is just as American as any of us on the board. Those who condemn him should check their own souls.

I condemn him for his policies, but I don't question his country of origin. What I find fascinating is that, for someone who calls themselves a Republican to be so fucking supportive of every word the man utters. Republicans like you, this country does not need.

So, anyone keeping count? How many wingers came into this thread and simply said, no she shouldn't have done that, that was wrong, end of story?

Because that's the only correct answer here.

Obama is just as American as any of us on the board. Those who condemn him should check their own souls.

I condemn him for his policies, but I don't question his country of origin. What I find fascinating is that, for someone who calls themselves a Republican to be so fucking supportive of every word the man utters. Republicans like you, this country does not need.
A little sanctimonious. Well, actually, a lot.

This one wasn't photoshopped:

Oops.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you can prove that, right?

To you? You only believe your secret sources. Go ask them.

It was in Runner's World magazine.

I have no 'secret' sources, sweetie. Never claimed to.... it is an urban myth created by whiny asses who don't understand the concept of 'closed' sources. That's your lack of intellect compensating for your lack of understanding.

And.... just because it was Runner's World, doesn't actually mean the image wasn't photoshopped, airbrushed, touched up or tampered with. Just pointing out facts.

That she signed an privately owned flag I don't care. If she was a supporter of the recent push for a Flag Desecration Amendment then it's just another example of her obvious hypocracy, or she might just be stupid. It's a toss up......

And you can prove that, right?

To you? You only believe your secret sources. Go ask them.

It was in Runner's World magazine.

I have no 'secret' sources, sweetie. Never claimed to.... it is an urban myth created by whiny asses who don't understand the concept of 'closed' sources. That's your lack of intellect compensating for your lack of understanding.

And.... just because it was Runner's World, doesn't actually mean the image wasn't photoshopped, airbrushed, touched up or tampered with. Just pointing out facts.

Stating vapid questions is pointing out facts?

Where do people get the idea that the Left is obsessed with and terrified of Palin?

I just think the whole Palin phenomena is funny as HELL!

It was like, ohh I guess I will vote for McCain. Then it was an explosion of enthusasiam and exuberance when Palin was announced as his running mate.

Just too funny.

Forum List

Back