Veterans Being Arrested For Anti Obama Post On Facebook

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia

They arrested this guy put him in a mental hospital with no charges. Thankfully a judge with common sense got him out and now says that the government violated his 1st, 4th and others... It has happened to other vets as well.

I hope none of the Libs here turn me in to the Obama secret police....
I was just having a little fun...
Right guys....
Guys??

I am in real trouble ....

Brandon J. Raub Former Marine Detained After Anti-Government Facebook Postings

Brandon J. Raub, 26, has been in custody since FBI, Secret Service agents and police in Virginia's Chesterfield County questioned him Thursday evening about what they said were ominous posts talking about a coming revolution. In one message earlier this month according to authorities, Raub wrote: "Sharpen my axe; I'm here to sever heads."

Nothing extreme there.
He's just talking about overthrowing the elected government and murdering people.

Brandon J. Raub, 26, has been in custody since FBI, Secret Service agents and police in Virginia's Chesterfield County questioned him Thursday evening about what they said were ominous posts talking about a coming revolution. In one message earlier this month according to authorities, Raub wrote: "Sharpen my axe; I'm here to sever heads."

Nothing extreme there.
He's just talking about overthrowing the elected government and murdering people.
Meanwhile all the actual threats made by Liberals against Bush in and out of office are nothing to see, move along, right?

Nothing extreme there.

The same for those books and movies that were written on assassinating bush?

Forum List

Back