Very effective Newt ad!

Mathew, I don't think you have the slightest idea what a far left liberal is. I am a blue collar liberal, and I don't even fit that description. Romney is right wing, light. Gingrinch is 'all for me, whateverwing'.

• Banned
I CAN'T support either Romney or Obama as I'm a social conservative. I believe strongly that the second amendment gives us the right to have a gun and that killing a baby is murder. This is my personal opinion, but the one I will be voting with.

Last edited:
I CAN'T support either Romney or Obama as I'm a social conservative. I believe strongly that the second amendment gives us the right to have a gun and that killing a baby is murder. This is my personal opinion, but the one I will be voting with.

Looks like I won't be the only one sitting out this election, then. :lol:

I can't vote for Newt, Mitt, or Barack. They all disappoint me, but Newt flat-out disgusts me.

LOL. And I have been a gun owner since I was 12. So at what point is an abortion an abortion? Point of conception, so using an IUD is murder? First Trimester, Second Trimester? And how come social conservatives are so dead set against kids knowing the whys of unwanted pregnencies?

There are only two of my guns registered, only becuase they are replicas of antiques that were built in a foriegn country. But then, I have hunting guns, not war weopons.

You're a social conservative and you support Gingrich???

rofl!

I will be supporting President Obama. The message and policies of the GOP are bad one for this nation. The period from 2001 to 2009 demonstrated that clearly.

You're a social conservative and you support Gingrich???

rofl!

Yeah, the disconnect is bizarre, but Matthew is one of many self-proclaimed social conservatives I have seen who want Newt. Their "anyone but Romney" hysteria has blinded them to Newt's gigantic personal flaws.

Actually, they don't care if Newt is a whoremongering, lying, influence peddler as long as he orders people to do what he says and not do what he does. He has imperial immunity!

Last edited:
So at what point is an abortion an abortion? Point of conception, so using an IUD is murder?

An IUD prevents conception. That is why it is called contraception.

Safe Sex: How the IUD Works as Birth Control - For Dummies

The IUD is a small plastic device containing either a hormone or copper that is inserted into a woman’s uterus. IUDs work either by preventing the fertilization of the egg or by preventing implantation of a fertilized egg in the uterine wall.

So at what point is an abortion an abortion? Point of conception, so using an IUD is murder?

An IUD prevents conception. That is why it is called contraception.

Safe Sex: How the IUD Works as Birth Control - For Dummies

The IUD is a small plastic device containing either a hormone or copper that is inserted into a woman’s uterus. IUDs work either by preventing the fertilization of the egg or by preventing implantation of a fertilized egg in the uterine wall.

Exactly. Bolded the relevant part for you.

You do understand that "conception" means "fertilization of the egg" to some and "implantation of a fertilized egg" to others, right?

Last edited:
I still won't vote for Newt, but this was great.

President Obama: 'Tim Geithner is as sharp and as skilled a public servant as we have'.

“We think the fundamentals of the expansion going forward still look good,” Timothy F. Geithner, then president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, told his colleagues when they gathered in Washington in December 2006.

tumblr_loq1w7Rgzn1qfzusq.gif

Forum List

Back