Vermont house passes legislation imposing new gun restructions

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Vermont House this week passed legislation imposing new restrictions on gun ownership, including raising the legal age for buying a gun to 21 years old.
Vermont House Passes Legislation Imposing New Gun Restrictions
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Uhhh but they aren't gun grabbing their just taking it in bits and pieces so before you know it we will be just like Europe no way to defend ourselves lol Nation wide this ain't gonna happen. Trendy liberal states maybe and we can't wait until you jackbooted assholes realize just how much the crime goes up just like Chicago, just like Detroit, and the list goes on.

The Vermont House this week passed legislation imposing new restrictions on gun ownership, including raising the legal age for buying a gun to 21 years old.

Uhhh but they aren't gun grabbing their just taking it in bits and pieces so before you know it we will be just like Europe no way to defend ourselves lol Nation wide this ain't gonna happen. Trendy liberal states maybe and we can't wait until you jackbooted assholes realize just how much the crime goes up just like Chicago, just like Detroit, and the list goes on.
/----/ And we know all the lunatics will obey this new law.

• Banned

/----/ And we know all the lunatics will obey this new law.

Oh now we know how those criminals follow " ALL " the laws. Why right before they're ready to rob a place they wait for their background checks first.

All those signs that say " GUN FREE ZONE" , those work well to why criminals say ewwww scary signs we better skip this place.

LMFAO

The only reason more gun laws won't make any difference in Vermont, is because they don't have any black people there.

I don't see why these libtard states enjoy wasting their time and energy trying to go against the 2nd amendment their unconstitutional laws are just gonna be thrown out in court costing the citizens of those states lots of money.

That means that none of our military people under 21 will be allowed to defend Vermont. Aw, shucks!

Well alright! Then they don't have to register for the draft any more! Yay!!

Wouldn't want any of those baby-killing M4 carbines getting in the hands of those youngsters, should they end up in the military.

Yeah. I'm being sarcastic.

Isn't it ironic that the state with the motto "live free or die" acts to take away it's citizen's freedom guaranteed by the US constitution. You just can't make this stuff up.

upload_2018-3-29_21-29-26.png

LEARN A LITTLE REALITY

upload_2018-3-29_21-30-18.png

Isn't it ironic that the state with the motto "live free or die" acts to take away it's citizen's freedom guaranteed by the US constitution. You just can't make this stuff up.

that would be new hampshire, dipshit, and no, you really can't make this shit up

:rofl:

Vermont was actually part of New Hampshire in colonial days so technically he's correct.

that would be new hampshire, dipshit, and no, you really can't make this shit up

:rofl:

Your right. My bad. I typed in too big of a hurry. I should have said "Freedom and Unity" is Vermont's motto and the state acts to take away it's citizen's freedom guaranteed by the US constitution. You just can't make this stuff up.

See I fixed it without your poor use of our native language and without resorting to childish name calling. The end result is exactly the same as what I typed originally since the word freedom it the key.

The right to keep and bears arms does not belong to the states. It belongs to the people.

the right to regulate it rests with the states

No, it does not.

The right belongs to the people, not to any part of government. And the Second Amendment explicitly forbids any part of government from infringing this right.

Forum List

Back