Vermin Supreme – his actual name – is running for Presidential candidate 2016

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
The seed for the church was planted when Korda, aged 10, saw the headline, “Scientists predict global warming irreversible.”

Suicide, abortion, cannibalism and sodomy: The four pillars of the Church of Euthanasia

Now, Dante has followed these people off and on for quite some tie now. He saw them in Boston's Copley Square was immediately overcome with astonishment that he was not alone in some of his thoughts, no matter how bizarre.

warning: some of the links at the site itself have content not suitable for the morally superior or the intellectually-challenged

Last edited:
The thing is, has Vermin been seen in your city/town, county, or state?

Purity is for losers

Headed by Korda, who resides in Somerville, MA, the Church of Euthanasia, a federally recognized and therefore tax-exempt educational group, preaches biodiversity and the willful depopulation of the Earth in order to save its many species from extinction. They have one commandment, "Thou Shalt Not Procreate," and four pillars: suicide, abortion, cannibalism, and sodomy (which they define as any nonreproductive sex). Potential "Euthanists" only have to adhere to the COE commandment, adopting if children are later desired. Members with children are excommunicated only if they give birth to more after joining.

Grace got up from chair and walked to the edge of the stage, sounding charged up: "Wait. You got it. Jerry, that's exactly it, Jerry!"

It was then that I remembered "A Modest Proposal," the satirical essay written by Jonathan Swift in 1729, often evoked in articles about the COE. In it, Swift, with statistics and cold logic, proposes that Ireland (his homeland) cure it's famine simply by eating their infants. This essay, when read in a teacher's class I was in, sparked such debate that one of my fellow students even said she didn't think it was satire at all, and that Swift was dead serious.

Last edited:
They will no doubt be a short lived sect.

They've been around for a long time. :rofl:

I remember them from the late90s/early oughts

They are very serious and they encourage people. Candidate Vermin reminds me so very much of candidate Trump.

I hate to break it to you but 25 years ain't a long time. I have friends who have been involved in renaissance faire for longer. Hell Burning Man has been around longer than that!

They are very serious and they encourage people. Candidate Vermin reminds me so very much of candidate Trump.

I hate to break it to you but 25 years ain't a long time. I have friends who have been involved in renaissance faire for longer. Hell Burning Man has been around longer than that!
They will still be around in another ten,,,

after that my interest will wane

:rofl:

They will still be around in another ten,,,

after that my interest will wane

:rofl:

As it should. Corpses aren't very interesting....

I think I saw Vermin Supreme in a video of the NATO protests in Chicago a few years ago. It was a guy wearing a boot on his head. It had to be him, right?

Forum List

Back