Vegas Cage Fight between Elon Musk & Mark Zuckerberg (Poll)

Will the fight happen? If so, who will win?

• No the fight won't happen.

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Zuckerberg will win the fight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Musk will win the fight

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I'm glad he's out on the mat, but he's only a white-belt.
That's better than not knowing anything, but hardly scary.

Here's a jiu-jitsu match where Zuckerberg lost, he gets choked out. You can see he's wearing a white belt. But he still should do better at MMA than Musk.

I give Zuck credit for getting out on the mat (or into the cage)

(Democrat) Zuckerberg, (38) who works out and is in great physical shape, has an 83% probability of winning based on the betting odds.
(Republican) Musk (51) who has no fighting skills and who is admittedly in poor shape, seems to be putting his health at risk getting into the cage with an experienced fighter like Zuckerberg.

As someone who studied martial arts when I was young, and have gotten my ass kicked more than once, knows that fighting has skill levels.
If Musk has no fighting skills, he will get his ass kicked. An even matchup would be interesting.
BUT, if Zuckerberg is only a white-belt he may not have serious fighting skills. Could be an interesting fight.

Musk is physically bigger than Zuckerberg, but the Meta chief practices jiu-jitsu, the Brazilian martial art, and won gold and silver in a tournament in May.
Oddspedia, a sports betting platform, collated odds from several different bookmakers, including Bovada, Bet Online and Ladbrokes, and concluded that Zuckerberg has an 83% chance of winning the fight.

“Competed in my first jiu jitsu tournament and won some medals for the Guerrilla Jiu Jitsu team,” the 38-year-old wrote on Instagram, alongside some photos of him competing and gold and silver medal emoji. By contrast, the 51-year-old Tesla chief executive claims to not do exercise, writing in a Twitter post on Wednesday: “I almost never work out, except for picking up my kids and throwing them in the air.”
Who cares? Probably the same half wits that made WWE popular.

Who cares? Probably the same half wits that made WWE popular.
Except that these two are among the wealthiest in the world.
Zuckerberg is #16 at $64.4b
Musk is #1, worth $180b

We'll see if this is a publicity stunt, or actually results in a cage match. (I hope Musk thinks hard and trains harder before he enters that cage)

Musk should spar with Gina Carano who weighs about the same as Zuckerberg. That should enlighten him.

Except that these two are among the wealthiest in the world.
Zuckerberg is #16 at $64.4b
Musk is #1, worth $180b

We'll see if this is a publicity stunt, or actually results in a cage match. (I hope Musk thinks hard and trains harder before he enters that cage)

Musk should spar with Gina Carano who weighs about the same as Zuckerberg. That should enlighten him.
I think I as right in the assessment of those who think this is has a possibility of being a real thing! :auiqs.jpg:

The whole thing is hilarious
I love Mike Tyson's most famous quote "everyone has a game plan until they get that first punch on the mouth"

Musk has no clue what a MMA "cage fight" is like. Knees and elbows aside.

(Democrat) Zuckerberg, (38) who works out and is in great physical shape, has an 83% probability of winning based on the betting odds.
(Republican) Musk (51) who has no fighting skills and who is admittedly in poor shape, seems to be putting his health at risk getting into the cage with an experienced fighter like Zuckerberg.

As someone who studied martial arts when I was young, and have gotten my ass kicked more than once, knows that fighting has skill levels.
If Musk has no fighting skills, he will get his ass kicked. An even matchup would be interesting.
BUT, if Zuckerberg is only a white-belt he may not have serious fighting skills. Could be an interesting fight.

Musk is physically bigger than Zuckerberg, but the Meta chief practices jiu-jitsu, the Brazilian martial art, and won gold and silver in a tournament in May.
Oddspedia, a sports betting platform, collated odds from several different bookmakers, including Bovada, Bet Online and Ladbrokes, and concluded that Zuckerberg has an 83% chance of winning the fight.

“Competed in my first jiu jitsu tournament and won some medals for the Guerrilla Jiu Jitsu team,” the 38-year-old wrote on Instagram, alongside some photos of him competing and gold and silver medal emoji. By contrast, the 51-year-old Tesla chief executive claims to not do exercise, writing in a Twitter post on Wednesday: “I almost never work out, except for picking up my kids and throwing them in the air.”

Is it a deathmatch? Both are expendable assholes.

If the fight is "to the death", I'd definitely pop for the pay per view

Is it a deathmatch? Both are expendable assholes.
Why do you say that?
Zuckerberg started Facebook, that my wife loves.

Musk started Tesla, Spacex, Hyperloop, The Boring Company, Neuralink, Starlink, PayPal, and now bought Twitter to save free speech here in the US.
Musk is a super-genius and the wealthiest man in the world. I admire that.

If the fight happens.....Elon will win.

so I voted Elon....if that fight happens of course...Elon is a big boy, 6'2 is not bad ....:biggrin:

1502200884-celebrity-deathmatch.jpg

celebrity_deathmatch.0.jpg

I hope the fight doesn't happen, unless Musk is secretly a black-belt and is in better shape than he admits.
Then again, Zuckerberg competed in the "white belt" division., so he is just a beginner, not a black-belt with serious skills.
Which is probably why the other betting site gives the fight even odds.
zuck looks like a mental retard.....this fight could result in abuse claims against musk

Forum List

Back