Vault 7 release confirms infowars decades of research

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The latest WikiLeaks’ release of CIA hacking tools confirms Infowars’ decades of reporting into the government’s ability to hack devices previously assumed to be safe.

The “Vault 7” data dump, which begins with the “Year Zero” release of 8,761 documents, concerns highly-sensitive files from within the CIA’s Center for Cyber Intelligence in Langley.

“Recently, the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal

The targets include electronic devices that for years Infowars has warned are vulnerable to compromise.

WikiLeaks’ Vault 7 Release Confirms Infowars’ Decades of Research

TVs, phones and smart devices dangerously vulnerable to government compromise
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not really new information to me, but others could be interested.

• Banned

The legacy media is dead. Their credibility is in the negatives.

Depends on who you are, and the bs ppl fall for. I've followed infowars over twelve years there isn't any bs anyone can put out and i'm not buying it and never will. I've witnessed to much of his facts be just that FACTS.

WikiLeaks Drops the Mother Lode With 'Vault 7'

8,761 CIA documents released to the public. I've seen repeated reports of this all over my daily Feedly scan. This is the first one with a direct link to the actual documents which is @ Vault7 - Home (My MacAfee says it's a safe link).

"Year Zero" introduces the scope and direction of the CIA's global covert hacking program, its malware arsenal and dozens of "zero day" weaponized exploits against a wide range of U.S. and European company products, include Apple's iPhone, Google's Android and Microsoft's Windows and even Samsung TVs, which are turned into covert microphones.

The original story is @ WikiLeaks Drops The Mother Lode With 'Vault 7'

What is WikiLeaks?

An interesting question and an essay to answer the question. It contains some good information without too much of a visible bias. However, the closing paragraphs speak for themselves.

How do U.S. officials view WikiLeaks?

When the Manning documents were published in 2010, U.S. officials and lawmakers expressed alarm, saying WikiLeaks posed a threat to national security by divulging information about U.S. military and diplomatic operations.

"WikiLeaks presents a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States," said Rep. Pete King, R-N.Y, who urged the Obama administration to "use every offensive capability of the U.S. government to prevent further damaging releases."

The whistle-blowing site has been cited with numerous awards, however, including The Economist's New Media Award in 2008.

Full story @ What is WikiLeaks?

The legacy media is dead. Their credibility is in the negatives.

Depends on who you are, and the bs ppl fall for. I've followed infowars over twelve years there isn't any bs anyone can put out and i'm not buying it and never will. I've witnessed to much of his facts be just that FACTS.

Oh, I totally agree about Info Wars. They're far more credible than the legacy media.

WikiLeaks doesn't lie.

The U.S. is and has been a surveillance state for well over a decade.

Embrace the suck, muppets!!!

Forum List

Back