Valerie Jarrett goes super-bigot. Says we need a female-controlled congress

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Imagine the media outcry if a male politician said we need to throw the women out of congress!!

Valerie Jarrett Dreams Of An All-Female Congress Just Imagine What We Would Get Done - Breitbart

may 13 2015
White House Senior advisor Valerie Jarrett is dreaming of a United States Congress composed entirely of women.

In an interview with Betsy Fischer Martin, Jarrett encouraged all women to get out of their comfort zones and challenge the current notions that pervade society.

In order to change the world, she suggested, more women interested in politics should “be willing to put yourself at risk for getting your feelings hurt.”

“A lot of good people are turned off by the nastiness of politics,” she said. “And we need more people, particularly women. Just imagine what we would get done in Congress if it was comprised of a majority of women.”

• Banned
Reminds me of last year when Mooch said women are smarter than men. The press gave her a pass on that too. Anti-male bigotry is always cheered by the press.

I could care less what Valerie Jarrett wants or thinks....about the same way I feel about the First Cow

:lol: i bet a little less testosterone in the room could do a world of good...

Valerie Jarrett goes super-bigot. Says we need a female-controlled congress

Valerie Jarrett did not "go super-bigot".

She started there, long ago.

She has gone nowhere, ever since.

Men have been in control so far. Given the general state of things, I'm all for putting women into every power position and seeing how they do. :)

Men have been in control so far. Given the general state of things, I'm all for putting women into every power position and seeing how they do. :)

And then we'll go right back to the stone age. Men become the engineers and businessmen and scientists that have given us this hi-tech amazing world we live in. Women become social workers and english teachers.

Forum List

Back