VA to stop threat of veterans

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
I received this email from a trusted source:

If you have a friend or anyone in your homewho is a Veteran, a Policeman/ex-Policeman, hunter,or gun owner, TELL THEM ABOUT THIS !!!! I had a doctors appointment at the local VA clinicyesterday and found out something very interestingthat I would like to pass along. While going throughtriage before seeing the doctor, I was asked atthe end of the exam, three questions:
1. Did I feel stressed? 2. Did I feel threatened? 3. Did I feel like doing harm to someone?

The nurse then informed me, that if I had answered yes to any of the questions, I would have lost my concealed carry permit as it would have gone into my medical records and the VA would have reported it to Homeland Security. Looks like they are going after the vets first. Other gun people like retired law enforcement will probably be next.Then when they go after the civilians, what argument will they have?Be forewarned and be aware.

The Obama administration has gone on record asconsidering veterans and gun owners potential terrorists.Whether you are a gun owner veteran or not, you've been warned. If you know veterans and gun owners, please pass this on to them.Be very cautious about what you say and to whom.

If you have a friend or anyone in your homewho is a Veteran, a Policeman/ex-Policeman, hunter,or gun owner, TELL THEM ABOUT THIS !!!! I had a doctors appointment at the local VA clinicyesterday and found out something very interestingthat I would like to pass along. While going throughtriage before seeing the doctor, I was asked atthe end of the exam, three questions:
1. Did I feel stressed? 2. Did I feel threatened? 3. Did I feel like doing harm to someone?

The nurse then informed me, that if I had answered yes to any of the questions, I would have lost my concealed carry permit as it would have gone into my medical records and the VA would have reported it to Homeland Security. Looks like they are going after the vets first. Other gun people like retired law enforcement will probably be next.Then when they go after the civilians, what argument will they have?Be forewarned and be aware.

The Obama administration has gone on record asconsidering veterans and gun owners potential terrorists.Whether you are a gun owner veteran or not, you've been warned. If you know veterans and gun owners, please pass this on to them.Be very cautious about what you say and to whom.

I'm a veteran who gets his medical care from the Veteran's Administration Medical Center in Baltimore. I have occasionally gone through the emergency entrance to receive care outside of my normal scheduled appointments with my primary care physician. I don't recall ever being asked such questions, especially by the nurse who takes my blood pressure and temperature before being seen by a Doctor. But she does ask me what my symptoms are which brought me to the clinic, how much pain I am in, etc.

Sounds like another bullshit chain email making it's way around the Internet.

Well, bro, I heard that it is something that others have received in emails too. So I have to agree with you. My trusting friend somes to have been given bad intel. We are in Michigan, so if anybody is going to generate a loony, we have been high on the list lately.

Oh WOW!!!!!

A robo email. What brain dead cons think of next.

Proof...Proof...Proof.

Which of course, you do not have.

Sounds like another bullshit chain email making it's way around the Internet.

Really? How do you feel about samurai swords?:cuckoo:

You sound like a goof without a clue doing the usual leftwingnut denial act. DO y'all taa course in drama to act like your little pantywaists do, or what?

Forum List

Back