Va Democrats Turn On Each Other In Ugly Racist Political Scandal

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The white Va Governor is clinging desperately to power despite almost unanimous Democratic Party calls for him to step down after his 'racist' yearbook scandal meltdown. This, of course, cane after his heinous public support for allowing the murder of babies that survive failed abortions.

At the same time his black Lt. Gov. Was accused of past sexual assault, an accusation he now claims was launched by the Racist he shares power with in Va, THE GOVERNOR.

:wtf:

Fairfax suggests Gov. Northam could be behind leaked sexual assault allegation

"Virginia Democratic Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax on Monday, when asked by a reporter, did not rule out the possibility that embattled Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam could be secretly pushing a newly revealed sexual assault allegation against Fairfax to derail his possible ascension to the governorship."

"And in a separate, fiery statement late Sunday, Fairfax accused The Washington Post of "smearing an elected official," reiterated that the sexual assault allegation against him is "false," and seemingly threatened to sue the paper for rebuking his earlier characterization of the evidence surrounding the episode.

"This is what we meant when we said that people who continue to spread these false allegations will be sued," Fairfax said.

Fairfax's extraordinary comments came as Northam faces a torrent of pressure from both Democrats and Republicans to resign, after a now-infamous yearbook photo surfaced showing someone in blackface and someone in a KKK costume on Northam's 1984 medical school yearbook page."

Now THIS is awesome, entertaining reality TV!

:p

It's typical, though. In the past 20-30 years governors NORMALLY run with somebody power-compromised as much as they can arrange it: somebody black, or female, or blind, or in a wheelchair. This is happening everywhere. It's because Lt. Govs. are normally the mortal enemies of the Governor and so the Gov. tries to disempower his Lieutenant in advance.

This is a big problem when the governor does go down in flames!! Like when Eliot Spitzer was caught with the prostitutes. His Lt. Gov. was, I kid you not, a blind black. They tried to talk the guy into resigning in favor of somebody, anybody, else, but he wouldn't ! Of course, he couldn't in any sense actually handle the governance of New York state, so they just limped on till the next election. I disapprove of anyone who runs with somebody crippled up for a Lt. Gov., who could not plausibly take over.

A coup d'état is going on in Virginia, but I suspect it's right-wing led, and the Dems are caught in their own silliness.

It's typical, though. In the past 20-30 years governors NORMALLY run with somebody power-compromised as much as they can arrange it: somebody black, or female, or blind, or in a wheelchair. This is happening everywhere. It's because Lt. Govs. are normally the mortal enemies of the Governor and so the Gov. tries to disempower his Lieutenant in advance.

This is a big problem when the governor does go down in flames!! Like when Eliot Spitzer was caught with the prostitutes. His Lt. Gov. was, I kid you not, a blind black. They tried to talk the guy into resigning in favor of somebody, anybody, else, but he wouldn't ! Of course, he couldn't in any sense actually handle the governance of New York state, so they just limped on till the next election. I disapprove of anyone who runs with somebody crippled up for a Lt. Gov., who could not plausibly take over.

A coup d'état is going on in Virginia, but I suspect it's right-wing led, and the Dems are caught in their own silliness.
'Right wing led'? :p

Whoever the 'Right Wing mastermind' is who got the Governor to pose black-faced in high school with a kid dressed up as Democratic Party Klansman AND got the Lt. Gov to sexually assault that woman years ago then publicly turn on each other now is a friggin' magician.

Bwuhahahaha...

Good thing the Left wing never leads coups against Republicans. Paybacks are hell.

Whoever the 'Right Wing mastermind' is who got the Governor to pose black-faced in high school with a kid dressed up as Democratic Party Klansman AND got the Lt. Gov to sexually assault that woman years ago then publicly turn on each other now is a friggin' magician.

Bwuhahahaha...

It was not high school, it was in the medical school yearbook. So our gov. was well into his 20s. Hmmmmmmmmm………...what school WAS that? It didn't occur to anyone higher up, as late as 1984, that this was not really a photo doing credit to the school? Darn.

The Gov really is unable to govern now that the Lt. Gov has accused the 'racist' gov of being the one who 'outed' him as a sexual assaulter....I would say it is going to be hard for them to work together now...

Forum List

Back