USS Barack Hussein Obama

It has nothing to do with alleged "jew hatred".

The US Constitution only address defending America.

Thus we have No business defending or militarily supporting any foreign country. .. :cool:

Break off our support and military ties with Israel and we could cut our defense spending in half. ... :cool:

Let's not limit that to Israel, although that would be a great starting point.
Pull our troops from Japan, Korea and Germany and let them defend themselves.
If they want our weapons, let them buy them. We should no longer be thef World's Police force.

I have absolutely no doubt that there will someday be a USS Obama aircraft carrier in the Navy.

It will have mainly black officers and enlisted men for its crew members.

Token white sailors will only have the lower ranking crap jobs on the ship.

And rap music will be piped in thru the ship's intercom system 24/7 ... :cool:

Break off our support and military ties with Israel and we could cut our defense spending in half. ... :cool:

That way we could increase the spending in Egypt and Pakistan and several other Muslim contires to insure the destruction of Israel.

well, i think i would rather have one billion muslims as allies and friends and twenty million jews as enemies than the other way around like it is now.

if israel were legit and had some honesty and actually encompassed democratic principles than i would go for it but they are a patched together state from the dregs of other countries, people who couldn't make it in their own countries.

that's cool if that's what they want but the USA doesn't need to involve ourselves in it. we don't need to be anywhere near that part of the world. we are going to end up spreading ourselves so thin we won't even be able to protect our own shores.

all we are doing is making more enemies, and a lot of those enemies come from our molly coddling some religious state, which is basically against our principles anyway.

Last edited:
Defense spending is a sacred cow. Neither party will touch it

Unfortunately you are correct. Yet this is where we could really save some money.

I have worked for 35 years for the Department of Defense. We buy what we are required to buy because each service has a mission and level of readiness they must maintain

We need to relook the mission of our Military. It has not been involved in defending our country from invasion in 200 years. Our main mission is being global policeman and protecting our investments around the globe.

We have 11 supercarrier task forces while no other nation has one
We have a nuclear arsenal including subs, rockets and planes that has not been used in 65 years and is unlikely to be used
We have bases around the globe that offer protection to our allies

We need to give up our policeman role. Let Europe pick it up, let Japan and S Korea pick it up

We can cut our military by one third and Mom and Pop on Main Street USA will not be any less safe

no, we have 9 , the Enterprise was retired and the Abraham Lincoln is down for 4 years for a massive refit, but thx for keeping up :rolleyes: and no more than 5, maybe are on station at one time. This increases the deployment time hence wear and tear and costs more $$$ btw

I agree the troops in nor kor. that is the 25 div. brigades should be moved back here.

and I know you don't read much but there is a developing threat in the pacific you know....no, I guess you don't:rolleyes: the forward dollars required to replace 30 year old aircraft was cut and so to were 2 air craft carriers.

That way we could increase the spending in Egypt and Pakistan and several other Muslim contires to insure the destruction of Israel.
Israel is Not our 51st state and nowhere in the US Constitution does it say we have an obligation to support or defend it.

We need to let Israel fund it's own security and quit depending on America to back Israel's fascist and apartheid policies. ... :cool:

Israel is a Democracy surrounded by Muslim countries dominated by dictators that have every intention of destroying them. They are our ally and deserve our support. It is a moral as well as a promised obligation
I would not expect a Jew hating bigot to agree.

why do they deserve our support more than any other country.

the countries that deserve our support are emerging democracies around the world. our support of israel, particularly with their treatment o the palestinian people, runs contrary to everything this country stands for. it is an artificial democracy that has enfrancised a small portion of arabs as citizens so it can pretend democracy while it has disenfranchised most of the arab population originally in the region or turned them into refugees or otherwise denied them their human rights.

hard facts sure, but an unwillingness to accept abuses commited by jews does not make someone a "jew hating bigot" any more than not accepting the policies of idi amin makes one an african hating bigot or not acceptingthe actions of pol pot makes one an asian hating bigot.

if jews do not accept christ as their savior does that make them christian hating bigots. if they do not accept muhammad as a prophet, does that make them muslim hating bigots.

ya know, i enjoy a good cheeseburger now and again. i guess you can count me in as a jew hating bigot as well, unless of course, you have a double standard. in which case, that would kinda make you a...

Unfortunately you are correct. Yet this is where we could really save some money.

I have worked for 35 years for the Department of Defense. We buy what we are required to buy because each service has a mission and level of readiness they must maintain

We need to relook the mission of our Military. It has not been involved in defending our country from invasion in 200 years. Our main mission is being global policeman and protecting our investments around the globe.

We have a nuclear arsenal including subs, rockets and planes that has not been used in 65 years and is unlikely to be used

We need to give up our policeman role. Let Europe pick it up, let Japan and S Korea pick it up

We can cut our military by one third and Mom and Pop on Main Street USA will not be any less safe

while i agree that we could cut defense spending, i wholly disagree that our mission is not about protecting our country. what we do around the globe ensures our protection. see pre WWII to understand the difference.

while i agree that we could cut defense spending, i wholly disagree that our mission is not about protecting our country. what we do around the globe ensures our protection. see pre WWII to understand the difference.

We could defend our shores with 10% of our current military force. Nobody has a Navy capable of launching an invasion from thousands of miles away and I don't worry about Canada and Mexico

We could defend our shores with 10% of our current military force. Nobody has a Navy capable of launching an invasion from thousands of miles away and I don't worry about Canada and Mexico

thx for cluing us in on your grasp of history:rolleyes: it was never about invasion...

Defence is when you stop people attacking you; not when you attack other people.

Other than that little point, you're right.
The U.S. government is in the power of the arms industry, probably paid off by them.

That's why America starts so many wars.

yet, it is our global presence that keeps us safe. no one will mess with us because we have such a dominant military.

again....see pre WWII

yet, it is our global presence that keeps us safe. no one will mess with us because we have such a dominant military.

again....see pre WWII

Or is it our global presence that makes us a target, and incites hatred for the US?

again....see pre WWII

Or is it our global presence that makes us a target, and incites hatred for the US?

no

again....see pre WWII

I guess the 9/11 terrorist did not get that memo...

Give up our role as you call it and the freedom you enjoy will dwindle away...

That you believe Europe or Japan or South Korea will defend your dumbass is what makes us very different...

Where has Obama cut defense spending?

Can't believe you're asking that question.

Everyone knows that defense spending is on the decline under Obum-uh administration.

Yeah, when Wars are winding down, that's what you do.

We spend 900 billion a year on military stuff. More than we spent in the Cold War or World War II, most it going to contractors and buying hi-tech toys.

Since the period after World War II, the United States has actively pursued a strategy of 'forward defense.' What this means is simply that the United States fights on foreign shores or in foreign waters instead of waiting for the potential of fighting on the shores or close to North America.

Now the question that must be answered BEFORE you can discuss military spending is whether or not that strategy is still valid. So the question is: Do you support the forward defense strategy? Why or why not?

If you look at the forces of the United States you will find that they are built with that strategy in mind. Ten carrier task forces, long-range bombers, Marine expeditionary forces, etc. But you have to answer the above question first.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

Give up our role as you call it and the freedom you enjoy will dwindle away...

That you believe Europe or Japan or South Korea will defend your dumbass is what makes us very different...

Defend my dumbass from what?

Threats in THEIR hemishphere?

Forum List

Back