USPS Food drive

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
Had to mail a b-day gift to my cousins 1 year old and I knew they were having a food drive today at the post office...So I stopped by both Family Dollar store and Smiths... grabbed...2 boxes of oatmeal,1 package of cornbread mix,6 organics baby food squeeze pouches,2 envelopes chicken and rice soup mix and two pks Jello...paid $6.01 not too shabby. Dropped it off while shipping the box.

Check your post office this should be a nationwide food drive. You can also leave food at your mailbox and the post man will collect it. :)

Last edited:
Had to mail a b-day gift to my cousins 1 year old and I knew they were having a food drive today at the post office...So I stopped by both Family Dollar store and Smiths... grabbed...2 boxes of oatmeal,1 package of cornbread mix,6 organics baby food squeeze pouches,2 envelopes chicken and rice soup mix and two pks Jello...paid $6.01 not too shabby. Dropped it off while shipping the box.

Check your post office this should be a nationwide food drive. You can also leave food at your mailbox and the post man will collect it. :)
yep usually every second sat in may....did quite a few in my time there....

I was in the PO this a.m. and didn't notice. Shit. Now it's closed (we're on half hours)

Forum List

Back