USMB Coffee Shop IV

Still standing. Still maudlin. Same shit different day, lol. Thanks for asking. Sorry I have been MIA, but I rarely come around and my pc is begining to get quite dusty.
Well everybody has different priorities. Did you ever move? Really glad you stopped in even for a quick visit. Missed you.

Yes. W
Yesterday I was invited to the blessing of a friend's newborn daughter in the FCG (Free Christian Community). I guess they only get baptized later and not as babies, but there is a blessing followed by a meal in the restaurant. I think I'm wearing a suit, should I?
Wearing a suit brings all good fortune because it brings out the good in you. Winner!

1714803261792.png

Nine for me. I've never skipped school though I have tried to catch cold or something so I wouldn't have to go because I didn't prepare for a test. I've never done drugs, gotten a tattoo or piercing, been arrested--I have been detained at a police station for my protection after witnessing a knifing--never gone zip lining, no skydiving, one night stand, or skinny dipping.

Well everybody has different priorities. Did you ever move? Really glad you stopped in even for a quick visit. Missed you.
Not yet. Can't do anything until PGE pays me the balance of the fire lawsuit...which they claim will be sometime in june or july. Once I get that..I am OUT of here.

Not yet. Can't do anything until PGE pays me the balance of the fire lawsuit...which they claim will be sometime in june or july. Once I get that..I am OUT of here.
Well anyway I'm happy to know your still kicking. And hope you keep checking in. Again missed you. :)

Forum List

Back