Using Your Second Amendment Right in the Locker Room

If this is verified they should never be allowed in a lockerroom again

I bet they were holding their guns sideways to look cool:

simpsons_gun_sideways_01.jpg

Threads merged. -EZ

Maybe they should have kept the name the Washington Bullets...

NEW YORK -- Washington Wizards teammates Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton drew guns on each other during a Christmas Eve locker room argument over a gambling debt, according to The New York Post.

Citing an anonymous source, the newspaper reports in Friday's edition that the standoff was sparked when Crittenton became angry at Arenas for refusing to make good on a gambling debt. That prompted Arenas to draw on Crittenton, who then also grabbed for a gun, league security sources tell the Post.

Report: Gilbert Arenas draws gun on teammate - Phoenix Arizona news, breaking news, local news, weather radar, traffic from ABC15 News | ABC15.com

Could put a whole new spin on round ball. Maybe more interesting. Need some rules though. You can't shoot the same player more than twice in any one game.

this is why you don't give thugs special treatment because they can throw a ball into a circle better than other people

Sounds to me like there is a good case for Assault with a Deadly for both players. They should be arrested and sentenced to at least two years each if found guilty.

Casaul threats of violence with firearms is not a joking matter. These two should be made into examples.

Sounds to me like there is a good case for Assault with a Deadly for both players. They should be arrested and sentenced to at least two years each if found guilty.

Casaul threats of violence with firearms is not a joking matter. These two should be made into examples.

Abolsutely. If that had been you or me we would be sitting in the cell with Darnell right now. Why aren't they?

Could you imagine you or I bringing a gun to work and not being arrested. These thugs think they are above the law because they are athletes. I could care less if they both killed each other

The Washington Wizards never told the NBA that an all-star player and his teammate drew guns on each other in the team's locker room during a fight over a gambling debt, the New York Post reported.

The league reportedly found out about the Dec. 21 incident after the Post inquired about it. The alleged gun duel now threatens to end not only the careers of the two players involved, all-star Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton — but also of general manager Ernie Grunfeld, the Post reported.
Washington Wizards Reportedly Failed to Alert NBA of Players' Gun Duel - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

What I find really troubling about this, if true , is the team neglecting to tell the NBA about it until they were outed. The other issue is getting a weapon into a public facility, I don't know if any of you have been to an event lately, but just bringing in your own bottle of water in some places is frowned upon and to look the other way as these players ( notice I don't call them role models) bring in whatever they chose to make them happy is nonsense.

Could you imagine you or I bringing a gun to work and not being arrested. These thugs think they are above the law because they are athletes. I could care less if they both killed each other

Actually I bring a gun to work every day. So do a lot of people I know. Amazingly none of them has ever drawn on a colleague over a bad debt.

Actually I bring a gun to work every day. So do a lot of people I know. Amazingly none of them has ever drawn on a colleague over a bad debt.

So you work for the post office?

So you work for the post office?

No, dipshit. Why do you ask?

I am glad they did not shoot each other or some other player. I hope the commissioner gets to the bottom of this.

Forum List

Back