USA: Unable to claim leadership in shaping the new Middle East

Simple as that.
Discuss.
The USA has been turning away from the middle east for quite a while, apart from Afghanistan the US has been winding down its interventions, and the middle east will become much less relevant as biofuels, hydrogen fuel cells, and electric cars replace middle eastern oil. In the short term though, Saudi Arabia will remain a strong US ally (as the religious leaders and the Saudi Kingdom are united unlike Libya, Egypt,etc) and so will Israel. :eusa_eh:

lores.jpg

After being confronted with it in every thread you participate in, you would also not give a fuck.

You run from it ekrem. You blame the Armenians for the genocide. It is their fault you say. Just because there are no Armenians left in what mostly was Armenia and which now is Turkey proves nothing you say.

So, you get confronted. See how that works?

I bet Turkish Ambassadors feel the same way as you do ekrem. There is a way out of that feeling.

I've demanded my account to be deleted.
This is my last Post.

2005 and not one friend here ekrem?

No one will care if you leave. Usually those who whine about leaving don't leave though. So I think you will be back.

Such silly and naive people. "Facebook and Twitter Revolutions" do not exist. For instance,Egypt was a Military Coup paid for and supported by the U.S. Government. There was no "Facebook and Twitter Revolution" there. That was all our creation. Mubarak had been pissing the U.S. Government off in recent years. He became a rogue puppet. He was beginning to move towards closer ties with Iran while becoming more hostile towards the U.S. And that's why he's gone.

It's certainly no coincidence that very high ranking Egyptian Military officials met with the White House just days before the coup. Those people in the square there were mere pawns in the game. The Egyptian Military and U.S. played them perfectly. Make no mistake about it,the U.S. is still very much involved with what's going on the Middle East. So don't believe all that Media hype about spontaneous "Facebook & Twitter Revolutions." The U.S. is behind it all. Mubarak was a puppet who began pissing his Masters off. And that's that.

No Government in the Middle East will fall unless the U.S. backs it. Some people just can't believe this is true but i assure you it is the truth. The U.S. is claiming leadership all over the Middle East. They're just doing it in ways most people can't or don't want to see. The Egyptian & Tunisian Military Coups were fully supported by the U.S. Government. Mubarak especially,was no longer supported by the U.S. Government. And it had nothing to do with Facebook or Twitter. Those people were simply used to help get rid of Mubarak. The U.S. is far from being all done in the Middle East. Bet on that.

Forum List

Back