USA today.. dumb story made me LOL it was so preposterous

That's nice.

It has nothing to do with reality - but you need to avoid the facts because the video I posted nails your hypocrite ass to the wall

I only label you Nazis as Nazis - for obvious reasons.

I mean, if the Swastika fits....

If you spouted the fascist idiocy you post here in public, I'd call you out for what you are.
The thread is about

USA today.. dumb story made me LOL it was so preposterous​

You just have Nazis on the brain. Try to get over yourself.

stop lying

They were trying to preserve VALID elections

Quit drinking that damnedKoolAid

Yah, valid as long as the Armed and Dangerous Revolution were to have succeeded. When you lose a Revolution you should expect consequences.

Yah, valid as long as the Armed and Dangerous Revolution were to have succeeded. When you lose a Revolution you should expect consequences.
Truth never loses

it may appear to lose for a time but if you defy Objective Truth and make a lifestyle of it.. it will knock you on your ass some day...

Truth never loses

it may appear to lose for a time but if you defy Objective Truth and make a lifestyle of it.. it will knock you on your ass some day...

You are losing big time. Even a Rep house and Senate won't stop the AG going after all the terrorists from J6 and before. The list is just going to get larger and the jail sentences get longer.

The thread is about

USA today.. dumb story made me LOL it was so preposterous​

You just have Nazis on the brain. Try to get over yourself.

That's nice.

You are still doing everything you can to avoid the fact that your party has spent DECADES denying election results, which condemning Trump for questioning the 2020 fiasco.

That's nice.

You are still doing everything you can to avoid the fact that your party has spent DECADES denying election results, which condemning Trump for questioning the 2020 fiasco.
Don't be a dumbass. The last party I was part of was my birthday party. Grow up. You are singularly unimpressive.

Don't be a dumbass. The last party I was part of was my birthday party. Grow up. You are singularly unimpressive.

You are a complete hypocrite - as is your filthy party.

The OP, is about a leftist who was unglued that a "normie" dared criticized election integrity.

You jumped right in with your Trump hate - but notice how you utterly refuse to address the videos of democrat swine questioning and denying election results all the way back to 2000.

I get it, questioning elections is good when the Reich does it, but VERY bad if normies do it.

You are a complete hypocrite - as is your filthy party.

The OP, is about a leftist who was unglued that a "normie" dared criticized election integrity.

You jumped right in with your Trump hate - but notice how you utterly refuse to address the videos of democrat swine questioning and denying election results all the way back to 2000.

I get it, questioning elections is good when the Reich does it, but VERY bad if normies do it.
Don't be ridiculous. Here is what the OP said in the first sentence of his 3rd paragraph of his OP Thread Post and exactly what I Addressed. "Trump people are into law and order."
I simply refuted that statement of the OP Thread Post.

That's nice.

Double standards were invented by libs. They can do all kinds of things but if Rs do it OMG OMG OMG! you'd think it was the end of the world and all voters have to reject Rs who don't look and act exactly like Jesus Christ.. whereas people who advocate murdering babies up until the 9th month.. no problem

Double standards were invented by libs. They can do all kinds of things but if Rs do it OMG OMG OMG! you'd think it was the end of the world and all voters have to reject Rs who don't look and act exactly like Jesus Christ.. whereas people who advocate murdering babies up until the 9th month.. no problem

You want some cheeze to go with that whine?

You want some cheeze to go with that whine?
I take this say-nothing post as a badge of honor coming from the left.

That's the best response you can come up with? some hackneyed old saying that doesn't say a thing? But then, what do we expect ?

I take this say-nothing post as a badge of honor coming from the left.

That's the best response you can come up with? some hackneyed old saying that doesn't say a thing? But then, what do we expect ?

I might comment had you not made claims using your own short comings and claiming the other "Side" as having them while yours is lilly white. There is no response necessary except, your cheese is obviously Limberger. Guess you need a gallon of Wild Turkey to go with it.

I might comment had you not made claims using your own short comings and claiming the other "Side" as having them while yours is lilly white. There is no response necessary except, your cheese is obviously Limberger. Guess you need a gallon of Wild Turkey to go with it.

And this kiddies, is why you should NEVER post while you're drunk....

Once you sober up, try again and perhaps you'll come up with something cogent and lucid...

I don't have much faith in that Vrenn poster accomplishing such.. :oops:

I made a good life with lots of accomplishments. If I don't do another thing the ledger is still to the positive. If something comes along that I can accomplish then I will but I don't owe society a damned thing. And I damn sure don't owe you anything other than contempt.

I made a good life with lots of accomplishments. If I don't do another thing the ledger is still to the positive. If something comes along that I can accomplish then I will but I don't owe society a damned thing. And I damn sure don't owe you anything other than contempt.

We certainly have nothing but contempt for you. A fascist drunk vomiting hate on USMB with nothing rational to say - ever.

Forum List

Back